Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Collectors Edition Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Missing Collectors Edition Cartel Coins

cgrotzke
01.20.2013 , 11:41 AM | #1
I've recently started playing the game again and checked out the ways in which to earn Cartel Coins. It says that owners of the Collectors Edition get 1000 coins yet there are no sign of them on my account. Anyone know why this would be? I'd quite like to purchase that armoured Jedi robe.

cgrotzke
01.20.2013 , 12:13 PM | #2
Anybody else had this problem? Anyone at all?

Angror
01.20.2013 , 12:19 PM | #3
Might be in relation to when you signed back up to the game. If i remember correctly there was a time limit to claim that bonus as well as the bonus of coins granted for each month that you were a sub.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

cgrotzke
01.20.2013 , 12:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Angror View Post
Might be in relation to when you signed back up to the game. If i remember correctly there was a time limit to claim that bonus as well as the bonus of coins granted for each month that you were a sub.
Hmm, that sounds possible. If so then... Damn.

cgrotzke
01.20.2013 , 01:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Angror View Post
Hmm, that sounds possible. If so then... Damn.

Calimero
01.21.2013 , 01:45 AM | #6
I have this same problem, but the Coin FAQ says, that the time limit is for registering the CE, which I´ve done in 2011!
Still haven't received any coins.
Any ideas what might be wrong?

OwenBrooks
01.21.2013 , 01:55 AM | #7
From this link http://www.swtor.com/free in regards to the 1000 coins

OFFER VALID FOR PURCHASERS OF Star Wars™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ (“SWTOR”) COLLECTORS EDITION PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 15, 2012 WITH ACTIVE PAYING SUBSCRIPTION ON DECEMBER 20, 2012 AT 11:59PM CDT.

Edit - they also have this Rewards Program: Extended to 1/7/2013 so it is worth questioning if you met this as well.

if you meet the above you should of gotten your coins and submitting a ticket should fix it .