Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you maintain your forums?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How do you maintain your forums?

Jixk
01.20.2013 , 11:16 PM | #1
Hi all, I just wanted to ask how do you maintain your forums? I mean does it send you a notification or an email that says someone replied to your post? I this is my second post so I'm not so familiar with how things work, last time a bunch people replied but it did not notify me. So I had to dig through the threads and find my thread. Is they an easier way to do this or any other way at all?

Meaneye
01.21.2013 , 12:14 AM | #2
Nope.

But what you CAN do is, if you can find an old post of yours (or make a new one), click on your picture on the left. When the next screen pops up, on the right side, under your picture there, there is a thing that says "show all statistics". Click that link. In there you will find an option to search all your old posts or all the threads you started.

Funny isnt it? Im more helpful than Biowares "customer service" (oxymoron) department. And because they are so bad at their job, they lost this paying customer...
Meaneye -Human by birth. Imperial Agent by choice.
Operative of Vengeful Malice

OwenBrooks
01.21.2013 , 12:28 AM | #3
Read your post Meaneye then read it again,

That swipe is a bit uncalled for in regards to answering this thread, you started off being very helpful too, the working hours for the CS team here on this forum start sometime in the next hour or so, but you didn't even give them the opportunity to assist without labeling them with your obviously deepseated angst against them.

Shameful.

Feel free to flame me if it makes you feel better in your head.