Funniest line in game?

Anysao

Not sure if this has been said before or even if I posted this before, but one of the standard conversation options, the inquisitor occasionally says "Just doing my good deed for the decade." In such a sarcastic and irritated tone, I smile whenever I see it. (yes, when something in game is super funny to me, most I ever do is smile.)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conversation between Corso and my female Smuggler (i think it was not mentioned here):

Corso: You need someone who really takes care of you.

Smuggler: If i need someone to take care of me i sell my starship and start knitting. :t_tongue:

Sith Warrior on Balmorra after the class quest with the son of the spy:

Baras: Can you see me smiling my apprentice? (with that mask?) :jawa_confused:

I'm fairly certain my smuggler already knits, but he keeps a pistol in the yarn.

"Who th-... what th-... how did you..."

"Not so big on complete sentences are ya?"

"It's just that... I can't believe... you're not supposed to be here!"

(Near the end of Smuggler's Taris quest)

"If you want my friend I'll just be... right over there."

(Smuggler's reaction to the Sith in Esseles)

"I wasn't gonna do anything. Can't blame a girl for a little flirting."

"I can blame him!"

(Jealous Corso = best Corso)

Guss Tuno companion story: 'You've never known real rage until you've been lectured on controlling your emotions by a four-year-old in a robe.'

My inquisitor talking to the heroic quest-giver (Black box) in Mos Anek:

Commander Marcus: I have to execute the entire platoon! Don't you know how much paperwork that requires? This would be laughable, if it weren't the end of my career.

Inquisitor: I'm quite certain I didn't say "Please, expendable worm, tell me about your life.

Smuggler trying to board a dreadnaught and facing Lieutenant Palinx:

Palinx: 'The only arrival code we've received is for Imperial starship 2423T6H3L5. Pilot lieutenant Commander Ina'irolia'kleoni, of the Chiss Alliance.'

Smuggler: 'Yea I know, I dont look very Chiss, my parents were surprised too.'

Saw lots of others but i think these are my favourites.

It's probably been posted many times before and it's been so long that I can't remember what planet or who says the line, some old guy at his "fishing hole". You have to recover his explosives and as you're leaving he says

"If you blow yourself up, feel free to come back and tell me all about it.....everyone else has!"

I know I'm getting the exact words wrong, but the lines are something like this:

Kaliyo: "So this Alderaan. They'd never let someone like me into a place like this. Makes me want to throw everyone out of the palace and run around naked."

Target, to my agent: "I'm not afraid of you!"

Agent shoots him in the leg, and replies: "Are you afraid of me now?"

My Sith warrior, after being invited to hang out with Vette and her sister on Nar Shadda: "No one parties like a Sith!"

Kaliyo: "The ruins of old Alderaan... looks great on the holos, but it smells like wet mold."

Vector is very happy and says something about the song of the universe

Agent: "You worry me when you talk like that."

Not sure if these 2 posted but made me laugh

Talos: Ortolon. I'd know them if they were six days old and covered in jam. Those are Ortolan tracks.

SI: I'll be sure to look for you next time my ship's galley is invaded by a pack of Ortolans.

Sergant Derr: I said, step away from the console with your hands on your head.

SI: I hear if you wave that blaster around enough, someone might fight back.

I find the Inquisitor very dry,

When talking to Zash about some relic on Balmorra, he said soemthing about renting some dive gear toswim to the bottom of the toxic waste

Spat my beer out hearing it

Edited by Darka

Smuggler trying to board a dreadnaught and facing Lieutenant Palinx:

Palinx: 'The only arrival code we've received is for Imperial starship 2423T6H3L5. Pilot lieutenant Commander Ina'irolia'kleoni, of the Chiss Alliance.'

Smuggler: 'Yea I know, I dont look very Chiss, my parents were surprised too.'

I got to that part on my scoundrel, who just happened to be a chiss and went... "wait.." lol

According to Wookiepedia..."Ice cream was a cold delicacy that could be made from beebleberries."

it also states the first appearance of Ice Cream in Star Wars was Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka .

I found it interesting he chose the pick on the comment about ice, when the comment about Huts in Bikinis strikes me as odd, seeing as how they are normally naked . . . not sure how wearing a bikini could make them worse . . .

I found it interesting he chose the pick on the comment about ice, when the comment about Huts in Bikinis strikes me as odd, seeing as how they are normally naked . . . not sure how wearing a bikini could make them worse . . .

Yes, because Andronikos continues, "Hutts in bikinis? Wouldn't that be an improvement?"

I think.

Not sure, if it was already mentioned but i had this conversation with my Sith Inquisitor on Alderaan

NPC: They train you Imperials well, yes?

SI: On Korriban, every time an acolyte died, we throw a party.

Just like the Sith Warrior said: No one parties like a Sith! :t_cool: