Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ten Days and Nothing?

TheHollywood
01.20.2013 , 07:05 PM | #1
Been back and subscribed for 10 days, opened a ticket to receive my Cartel Coins for my previous sub months around launch, 2 phone calls to CS later and still not even an update on my ticket! This is just silly! I've had faster responses for silly bugs and player reports than this, and its a simple process, CS informed me how much I'm owed and that they see my ticket, but still nothing. Very frustrating BW, very frustrating.
Former Officer of M.E.R.C-Veela
Former Officer of M.E.R.C-PoT5
Minion of TORWars-The Shadowlands
Beta Veteran-Founder-Digital Deluxe Owner

Propane
01.20.2013 , 07:10 PM | #2
10 days?!

jedimasterjac
01.20.2013 , 07:18 PM | #3
What were you hoping to accomplish from this thread? Nothing. You just wanted to flame the game's CS.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Propane
01.20.2013 , 07:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
What were you hoping to accomplish from this thread? Nothing. You just wanted to flame the game's CS.
He has a right to, they don't listen to you insult them.

jedimasterjac
01.20.2013 , 08:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Propane View Post
He has a right to, they don't listen to you insult them.
We have a right to insult people who work for a company? I didn't know that. What Universal Code of Laws is that in?
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Propane
01.20.2013 , 08:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
We have a right to insult people who work for a company? I didn't know that. What Universal Code of Laws is that in?
Don't be such a Bioware fanboy. This guy paid money, and for 10 days they haven't given him anything. And the same is going to other people. This game has a horrible customer support, and being blind about it won't help them improve it.

jedimasterjac
01.20.2013 , 08:07 PM | #7
Don't be such a Bioware fanboy. This guy paid money, and for 10 days they haven't given him anything. And the same is going to other people. This game has a horrible customer support, and being blind about it won't help them improve it.
I'm sorry. I'm not a fanboy of BioWare. However, this man is not their only costumer. Not to mention, no game has perfect Customer Service, and I've waited MUCH LONGER on other games for response to a ticket. I can pay money on anything too, but does that give me any more entitlement than the other person who payed the same amount?

Rincewend
01.20.2013 , 09:41 PM | #8
10days is not bad, some have waited more than 30, one guy on the forums was two months behind. longest wait for me 25 days (seems to happen when my coins line up with a new pack drop).

If you want them now call CS like the other posts suggest. Tickets more times than not will get a sutomated Mo-To response and closed. Forum threads will get you nothing.

Kegparty
01.20.2013 , 10:03 PM | #9
I didn't think he was rude. Just saying he was upset. Grow some skin

Nolbag
01.20.2013 , 10:50 PM | #10
If you're really only back 10 days then you've missed the deadline for the loyalty Coins which was the 7th of January.
Anakin beware your friend Palpatine and your pal..........Friendpatine.