Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the Emperor?

GragorArtis
01.18.2013 , 07:50 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Genuine View Post
Yes I have read it.

Genuine
01.18.2013 , 07:58 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by GragorArtis View Post
No you do not. The Emperor's real body is a Sith Pureblood. In the JK story line he is a human. He's still alive, just probably really weak. Also when Kira talks about how her friend can hear the Emperor still, it's just his weakened and fractured mind reaching out to the galaxy. His presence must be so weak that the Dread Masters don't even feel him in the force. Also, if that was his original body, why would he bring it into known space? If he is as clever as he is, he would use his voice to do the ritual so that if he fails, he will have a body to fall back to. Also, his Hand stated that in fact he is still alive only weakened and in Unknown Space. Look on all possiblities before using radical theories please.
the emperor as ascended and can inhabit a lot of different body's he does this a lot in the comics and in game i'm not really sure if his original body is still around but it would be grate to see him how he is described in the Book Revan in game
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

Vonstagger
01.18.2013 , 11:46 PM | #63
The Emperor is Pinhead. Check the credits.

Brimmer
01.20.2013 , 12:20 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by enkryptor View Post
I'm playing sith on a PRPVP server and can't answer a simple question 8(
Who is the Emperor in my world? And how the Empire is related with the Sith Order?
Will appreciate any hint..
Roll a Jedi Knight
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

Pingonaut
01.20.2013 , 06:20 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
Roll a Jedi Knight
As long as you don't take
Spoiler

Alandross
01.22.2013 , 07:37 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
As long as you don't take
Spoiler
Regarding your spoiler:

Spoiler

TalkingDinosaur
01.22.2013 , 07:46 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
I think Emperor being an almighty 1000 years old Sith is plain stupid. I don't know how can any writer come up with that kind of crap. It is insulting to the Star Wars universe.

I just go with the theory proposed in Annihilation book that Emperor has always been just the most powerful Sith from Dark Council.
How old do you think Palpatine is?
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Darth_Exar
01.23.2013 , 03:14 PM | #68
Maybe the Emperor is an evil spirit that imbodies a host every millenia or so...not like the voice or the wrath...well just putting it out there...doesnt sound very Star Wars like though
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Surinen
01.23.2013 , 04:00 PM | #69
Lord Emperor is the beacon of hope for galaxy and its rebith in the embrace of perfection.

also, know that Voice of the Emperor only posses the power of the stolen body, Lord Emperor's original potential is beyond measure, he is the master of the force.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Aurbere
01.23.2013 , 04:45 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
Lord Emperor is the beacon of hope for galaxy and its rebith in the embrace of perfection.

also, know that Voice of the Emperor only posses the power of the stolen body, Lord Emperor's original potential is beyond measure, he is the master of the force.
You do know the Emperor's plans right? Not exactly a good thing no matter which side your on.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."