Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Aric Jorgan

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

masteryosef
01.18.2013 , 01:50 PM | #61
I would like to see a companion101 section about Ashara Zavros sometime.

Blackavaar
01.18.2013 , 04:10 PM | #62
Query: Since these are meant to be supplements to the Companions Holonet Pages, should not these blogs be linked to from the page of the Companion they are for once they are complete?

Just seems it would be a good idea for the future. Once all of these blogs are completed it may be hard to find them if they are not linked from the Companions Holonet Pages.

Also, I want to know more about Scorpio.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

ziphii
01.19.2013 , 02:23 PM | #63
I like Aric although so far I keep out MX-41 (?) the most. I can't really imagine romancing a companion, especially on my team (seems to much like romance at work), so I guess he will have to live on alone.

I would like to see more about T7 for the knight. I like him alot.

shadowedwolf
01.19.2013 , 08:04 PM | #64
It's been a long time since I leveled my Commando, but I remember thinking Aric was Garrus. Sure he's a little more serious than Garrus but once I got more conversations with him, he started to loosen up.
I do like how he's such an awesome sniper, he uses an assualt cannon to make sniping more difficult...

Next companion.... Since it's Imp Side... Hmmm... If they don't cover a companion class they already did...
Inquisitor - Talos Drellik - Watching my friend play her Inquis I wasn't sure how I'd feel about him. I figured another scheming or bloodthirsty Imperial officer. I wasn't expecting... Talos. He's very out there and more than once I had to restart a converstion just because I started laughing and missed part of the conversation. He also stands out compared to the other members of the inquisitors entrouge.
Bounty Hunter - Gault - I loved his lines during the Alderon missions. His reason for joining the bounty hunter... I'd love to see his thoughts on the other members of the hunter's ship, paticuarly that kid you pick up on Taris.

If they repeat the warrior or agent... Then either Pierce or Lokin.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb." ~ Dark Helmet

Issreolira
01.20.2013 , 09:22 AM | #65
Please, please, please make the next one about Ashara Zavros or Jaesa. Those two are my absolute favorites!

Leigabar
01.21.2013 , 08:57 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowedwolf View Post
Inquisitor - Talos Drellik - Watching my friend play her Inquis I wasn't sure how I'd feel about him. I figured another scheming or bloodthirsty Imperial officer. I wasn't expecting... Talos. He's very out there and more than once I had to restart a converstion just because I started laughing and missed part of the conversation. He also stands out compared to the other members of the inquisitors entrouge.
This. Talos is from different reality. I just have had last conversation with him and I just like him.

B.R.
Leigabar

Morgani
01.21.2013 , 04:36 PM | #67
Jorgan is my favorite romance hands down, and the most normal romance aside from iresso. His character is so fleshed out and I know its because you get him at your first companion. He did exactly what he was written to do. I was so angry when I left Ord Mantell on my freshly rolled femTrooper and standing on fleet with this pissed off squad member beside me I raged to my guild about how mean he had been to me and how he thought I wasn't going to amount to anything.

Then one of my guildmates pointed out that he was my romantic interest. I raged harder. How incredibly unfair that I had to romance Grumpy Kittypants.

Since I started my Trooper as a Combat Medic, getting Elara was redundant for me so Jorgan stayed with me even longer. I was already grudgingly beginning to like him and he was grudgingly beginning to respect me. On Nar Shaddaa he stole my heart. I flirted like crazy there and Jorgan made sure he kept the object of my interest at bay. Unrequited feelings! /happysigh

When I got Jorgan's first companion's quest, I was utterly disappointed that I was about 5 levels too low for it. But by then, he had his claws in me. I happily took him everywhere. When he opened the door to make the first move, I took it, and have been writing fan fic ever since.

For the next companion I'd love to see Tallos Drellik. But as it looks like they are getting many of the romancable companions done first, maybe Revel instead? I can never pronounce that guy's first name if I'm not looking at it.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

SlimsPicken
01.22.2013 , 02:15 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Flastojak View Post
He's supposed to be a sniper. In fact he claims to have been in the most elite sniper squad in the Republic. He can't use sniper rifles (last time I checked). It's silly. Bioware needs to match story with mechanics more I think.
lol no kidding, one second hes talking about hitting targets at 800 meters, the next hes shooting them from 10 feet away with...his assault cannon.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

AshlaBoga
01.23.2013 , 01:20 AM | #69
Since we're clearly doing starter companions (and switching - Republic, Imperial, Republic) then I support Mako being the next companion. It's not that I like Mako, but I seriously hate Kaliyo (she's the reason I want the option to kill companions).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

nicusor
01.23.2013 , 01:35 AM | #70
I'm sorry, Khem Val is the best