Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4 class leveling group


darthtayls's Avatar


darthtayls
01.18.2013 , 07:39 PM | #41
I will be on at 1 and 5 pm pacific tomorrow

SentinelDranoel's Avatar


SentinelDranoel
01.18.2013 , 07:49 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by darthtayls View Post
Yeah I didn't understand why he got so up set we lready had a full group I was willing to let guild members in the group if someone decided not to join but I didn't want to let a guild member in and kick one of these guys out who is probably looking forward to this as much as I am hat would be rude

I'm still up for leveling with the group we have
I'll drop if you want to let a guild member join up. I was wondering from the begining if you were in a guild why they did not jump in from the begining. I have no problem dropping since my girl wants to start playing again.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

darthtayls's Avatar


darthtayls
01.18.2013 , 08:50 PM | #43
Maybe your girl can join the group cause I haven't heard from the guy that was going to play a consular

LadyVix's Avatar


LadyVix
01.18.2013 , 09:21 PM | #44
If you guys end up with group openings, please keep me in mind, My schedule is pretty flexible, and I can run on whichever server you guys choose. If on Harbinger, I can delete/re-roll my 22 sentinel or 21 shadow to level sync with the rest of the group.

Thanks!

darthtayls's Avatar


darthtayls
01.18.2013 , 09:59 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyVix View Post
If you guys end up with group openings, please keep me in mind, My schedule is pretty flexible, and I can run on whichever server you guys choose. If on Harbinger, I can delete/re-roll my 22 sentinel or 21 shadow to level sync with the rest of the group.

Thanks!
Yeah I already got a sentinel but we need a consular

LadyVix's Avatar


LadyVix
01.18.2013 , 10:18 PM | #46
As stated above, I'd be willing to re-roll my Shadow/Consular to match everyone elses level. Let me know.

darthtayls's Avatar


darthtayls
01.19.2013 , 02:27 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by SentinelDranoel View Post
I'll drop if you want to let a guild member join up. I was wondering from the begining if you were in a guild why they did not jump in from the begining. I have no problem dropping since my girl wants to start playing again.
I have bao-dir added as a friend so when I see you on I'll whisper you

darthtayls's Avatar


darthtayls
01.19.2013 , 05:15 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyVix View Post
As stated above, I'd be willing to re-roll my Shadow/Consular to match everyone elses level. Let me know.
Would you be willing to tank?

darthtayls's Avatar


darthtayls
01.20.2013 , 02:12 AM | #49
We need a trooper tank and a smuggler

nucleostorm's Avatar


nucleostorm
01.22.2013 , 11:50 AM | #50
do you still need an extra..?