Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket #7815819

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 03:10 AM | #1
Enough is enough. its been 3 days now (5 if you include the original bound timer) that I have waited for a response to use the items I've paid for. Everything is in the ticket, If i dont get a the items replaced within 12 hours, I'm gone and not looking back, and you can stick the money i've already given you right up your Gluteus Maximus (Pretty sure you dont need google to figure out what that is) Now i see why everyone hates this game, its not the game, its the customer service... Except for Beesodd! cause he actually does his job and is a pretty nice droid

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 05:06 AM | #2
Bump

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 07:38 AM | #3
bump #2

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 08:41 AM | #4
WTB Some customer service...

Helidoc
01.18.2013 , 08:47 AM | #5
I'm beginning to wonder myself, I've had an active ticket for 4 or 5 days now without a responce. Doesn't give me a good feeling about in game CS. The funny thing is I know what it takes after having worked in CS for another MMORPG I don't know what tools they have to review things but it seems to me that it is taking a bit longer than expected.

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 09:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Helidoc View Post
I'm beginning to wonder myself, I've had an active ticket for 4 or 5 days now without a responce. Doesn't give me a good feeling about in game CS. The funny thing is I know what it takes after having worked in CS for another MMORPG I don't know what tools they have to review things but it seems to me that it is taking a bit longer than expected.
it seems they have 5 people handling all the tickets, instead of different departments handling different issues. Im half betting i'll get an automated response from their M0-T0 droid and have to put in another ticket. But i probably wont be around then cause in 6 hours, im gone, and will be taking most of my friends with me. Their already starting to doubt the game. I'll ensure they leave and we'll go play an MMO that we enjoy throughly.

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 10:18 AM | #7
I just thought of some items for your cartel store:

CS Response to ticket in under 24 hours: 2000 Cartel coins
CS Response to ticket in under 12 hours 5000 Cartel coins
Immediate Ticket response: 10000 cartel coins.

Would implementing and making me purchase that actually get me a response to my issue?

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 10:25 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again DeludedAussie,

As you can surmise, there's a backlog in the tickets right now, and there's a delay in getting them resolved. Unfortunately, I can't influence your ticket from the forums, but it will be looked into ASAP.

Sorry that I can't do more for you on this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 11:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi again DeludedAussie,

As you can surmise, there's a backlog in the tickets right now, and there's a delay in getting them resolved. Unfortunately, I can't influence your ticket from the forums, but it will be looked into ASAP.

Sorry that I can't do more for you on this.
Your kindness has bought another 12 hours for myself and 3 other subbers Seriously though, it's really frustration to have to wait to use something how I want to use it since I payed for it with actual money.