Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Favourite spots in the game. (Jumping Challenges)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Favourite spots in the game. (Jumping Challenges)

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.18.2013 , 08:25 AM | #41
by ****, i never thought this would happen. but i cant reach there, i cant find the *********** start.

one time i got 1/2 up there but i coulnt get any farther

Im in a dilemma. either i ask for the start and give up my pride,or keep my pride

::EDIT:: **** it i tried everything i could find... plz help
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
01.18.2013 , 08:35 AM | #42
Is there still a way to get up onto Karagga's statue on Nar Shaadda?
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

elaverick's Avatar


elaverick
01.18.2013 , 11:02 AM | #43
That one in the Imp Black Hole base took me hours to get right. Was really disappointed they didn't have anything up there for it though (well except an extra person to scan for the daily).

The statue of Kragga on Nar Shaddaa, I can get to his cheek but no higher. I'll take tips on getting on his hat

:Edit:
Oh and cookies for anyone who can get in the Giradda the Hutt's VIP box in the Pit. (I expect this one is actually fenced off though..)

mattchanner's Avatar


mattchanner
01.18.2013 , 11:19 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
by ****, i never thought this would happen. but i cant reach there, i cant find the *********** start.

one time i got 1/2 up there but i coulnt get any farther

Im in a dilemma. either i ask for the start and give up my pride,or keep my pride

::EDIT:: **** it i tried everything i could find... plz help
are you talking about the ilum one or ord mantel one?



ilum one has such a nice view
U MAD? Let go of your Anger.
Look I made a Dumb fan video too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USRec...el_video_title

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.18.2013 , 01:06 PM | #45
I'm talking about the volcano. it drives me crazy. Didn't try ilum yet since the volcano wore me out
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Darka's Avatar


Darka
01.18.2013 , 01:59 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
I'm talking about the volcano. it drives me crazy. Didn't try ilum yet since the volcano wore me out
I tried two different sides, took a little while but I got there

mattchanner's Avatar


mattchanner
01.18.2013 , 04:09 PM | #47
the ilum one is kinda easy if you know where to start.

the volcano I started climbing here:
Spoiler

getting to the starting point requires you to jump over a lava river there are 2 ways to do that. There could be other ways to get up the volcano I have done it before a different way but I didn't try that this time.
U MAD? Let go of your Anger.
Look I made a Dumb fan video too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USRec...el_video_title

revan_worshipper's Avatar


revan_worshipper
01.18.2013 , 05:53 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by mattchanner View Post
the volcano I started climbing here:
Spoiler

getting to the starting point requires you to jump over a lava river there are 2 ways to do that. There could be other ways to get up the volcano I have done it before a different way but I didn't try that this time.
I started from the South-West corner of Fort Garnik. There's a part of the wall that looks like a rock slide came over it and it makes it very easy to climb up to the hills over that lava river.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
01.18.2013 , 06:35 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by revan_worshipper View Post
I started from the South-West corner of Fort Garnik. There's a part of the wall that looks like a rock slide came over it and it makes it very easy to climb up to the hills over that lava river.
I actually started there, too, but I didn't go all the way up...too chicken, I guess.

revan_worshipper's Avatar


revan_worshipper
01.18.2013 , 06:37 PM | #50
Temple challenge complete!



This exploring stuff is fun, but it's really making me realize how stupid a cooldown on /stuck is. Who is abusing that?
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)