Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket closed without issue in ticket being acknowledged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ticket closed without issue in ticket being acknowledged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Likomg
01.16.2013 , 09:49 PM | #1
Just thought I would post here, as the CS reps that respond here tend to be helpful, even if you cannot give the results people are necessarily looking for.

I filed ticket # 7814412 on 1/16/2013, got an automated response a few hours later that closed the ticket, but did not actually address it; in fact, based on the response, it seemed to think I was sending a report on another player, which was not the case.

If any of you in CS could take a look at it, I would appreciate it

Likomg
01.17.2013 , 11:28 AM | #2
Bump

xa_judicator
01.17.2013 , 08:00 PM | #3
I had the exact same thing happen. Matter of fact, I post a new topic on these forums about the crappy service for paying customers. Unless it got moved, it has disappeared. Kinda like my original ticket in the game. It was closed with no response to it. Plus the subject I typed out on that orignal ticket has disappeared.

Likomg
01.17.2013 , 11:54 PM | #4
Shameless bump, even if it is only for you to tell me to sod off

symke
01.18.2013 , 01:26 AM | #5
If your ticket is not related to Cartel market it's of little importance to EAWare. They have been trying very hard to make us understand that simple fact since F2P launched.

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 02:20 AM | #6
this is happening a lot lately.

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 04:27 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Likomg,

Your issue will be looked into again shortly. Sorry that this wasn't handled satisfactorily initially.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Likomg
01.18.2013 , 08:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Likomg View Post
Just thought I would post here, as the CS reps that respond here tend to be helpful, even if you cannot give the results people are necessarily looking for.
Just requoting myself in order to reaffirm this.

I had not necessarily expected my issue to be resolved in the manner I had hoped, but to at least have it acknowledged for what it was rather than for an issue with another player (which it was not). When I saw your reply as I woke up this morning, Beesodd, I was expecting just that (an acknowledgement of the actual issue); what I got was my issue resolved in the manner that I had originally hoped it could

Thanks again, as I know CS is swamped and the in-game response tend to seem automated, but you guys here do a great job when able to address them individually and I do appreciate it.

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 08:34 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the kind words, I'm happy to hear this got resolved.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

DeludedAussie
01.18.2013 , 09:22 AM | #10
glad your issue got sorted