Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market item bug.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaedusz
01.11.2013 , 04:44 PM | #1
I bough the Investigator's Armor Set from the Cartel Market for 1200 for my Sith Assassin and i like it.The problem is that the chest piece colour is bugged.In cutscenes,login screen and everywhere else it shows as red.The whole set is red.But in game the chest is bugged and it shows as black.
Is there some way for me to fix /unbug this?If not when is this going to be patched and fixed?
I was looking forward to wearing this armor set and was greatly disappointed when i found out it is bugged.
I also oped a ticked in game to ask for help.
Thanks in advance.

If it matters,my race is pureblood sith.

Kaedusz
01.13.2013 , 01:30 AM | #2
bumping this

DeludedAussie
01.13.2013 , 05:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
I bough the Investigator's Armor Set from the Cartel Market for 1200 for my Sith Assassin and i like it.The problem is that the chest piece colour is bugged.In cutscenes,login screen and everywhere else it shows as red.The whole set is red.But in game the chest is bugged and it shows as black.
Is there some way for me to fix /unbug this?If not when is this going to be patched and fixed?
I was looking forward to wearing this armor set and was greatly disappointed when i found out it is bugged.
I also oped a ticked in game to ask for help.
Thanks in advance.

If it matters,my race is pureblood sith.
Have your Tried using Unify Colors?

Zataos
01.18.2013 , 02:01 AM | #4
My item has done this as well, it's definitely a bug, as I have equipped the Investigator's Chestpiece to my companion and it shows the proper red, it shows red in my preview and red on my character selection screen, and yet is black on me (everything else does color match red to it however), I put in a ticket to have the item replaced and it was quickly closed and referred me to patch notes saying artwork on cartel items has been updated. My blood is boiling at the moment as I thoroughly explained the issues and what I wrote can not be confused with people whining about differences in artwork.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 05:48 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Guys,

Just popping to to confirm that this is a bug that we're working on.

Sorry that this got confused with the Spymaster/Preceptor/etc... art issue, Zataos.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Zataos
01.18.2013 , 06:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Guys,

Just popping to to confirm that this is a bug that we're working on.

Sorry that this got confused with the Spymaster/Preceptor/etc... art issue, Zataos.
NP, thank you so much for your quick reply, I am still hoping that I can just have my item replaced ingame for a quick fix.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 06:47 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Aye, as I understand it when the issue is fixed the piece should just display correctly, without any other input needed from the player.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support