Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death & Rezzing?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jeralrik
01.18.2013 , 12:00 AM | #1
Alright I'm a subscriber have been except for 1 month when I didn't have enough funds to play an that was before the game went F2P. But as the game went F2P all my characters no matter where I'm at in a heroic or outside area if I'm killed by a mob I no longer get the rez here option with the count down, all I get is the rez at closest med center.
Even if I'm in a party I have to wait for someone to rez me or I release an come back, its abit annoying.

Thanks.
Han Solo: Naw. I don't buy that Ancient Hocus-Pocus. Give me a Blaster over the "Force" any day.
Xium Algiz -Sage
Feralrik Algiz-Gunslinger

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 04:05 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Jeralrik,

That is odd alright. Are you missing any other subscriber benefits?

Also, can you restart the client and check again now? Your account allowances should be updated now, which will hopefully fix things for you.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Jeralrik
01.18.2013 , 06:51 AM | #3
I just logged in this morning an my character selection screen now shows 5 characters active that I can play an the other 6 are inactive, when last night I had 11 with 1 more I could create an most of the emotes now show that I can't use an says I need to be a sunscriber, though at the bottom of my character selection screen says You are a SUBSCRIBER. I checked my account an my payment did go through on the 12th an I did get my cartel coins so something is screwing up in my account somewhere. I also went an got my lowest level character killed I still do not have the correct rez on spot I have to release to a med center.
Starting to feel like my account is flagged prefered instead of as a subscriber I can't tell you if I can or cannot do Operations as the Find Group Que never finds groups for the Operations an I noticed that I was unable to enter the WZ's yesterday thought it might have bugged out on me.
Jung Ma server seems to have a lack of people uninterested in queing for operations wish Group Finder worked cross server to find groups.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.
Han Solo: Naw. I don't buy that Ancient Hocus-Pocus. Give me a Blaster over the "Force" any day.
Xium Algiz -Sage

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 07:13 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the update.

It looks like the emote issue is a separate one, it appears to be mislabelled (I get the same notification on my accounts).

As for your activations, does it say you can activate up to 12, or is the limit showing as 6? Also, do you have an Emergeny Fleet Pass?

Thanks again, and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Jeralrik
01.18.2013 , 07:23 AM | #5
On my character screen shows 6 inactive and only 5 active an I no longer have the option of 12 though yesterday I had 11 active and could create 12 if I wanted to, today no option to create anymore. Also since I have a Collectors Edition I didn't see my Emergency Fleet Pass which is on the upper left corner of my Quickbars on my Main I didn't check any of my other characters that are highlighted as playable, But I figure if Xium's is missing the others are probably as well.
Xium Algiz -Sage

Beesodd
01.18.2013 , 07:31 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for all the details so far.

Can you log in to check again now? Everything should be back working for you again.

Jeralrik
01.18.2013 , 01:54 PM | #7
Sorry for getting back kinda late on this, I just logged in Everything appears to be fine an I'm able to rez in place now thats good but my character selection area is still not quite right it says 11/11 active an my 12th slot is grey'd out an can't make the 12th character. Otherwise except for emotes and as you said it's another matter, my fleet pass is back and i'm able to jump into the WZ's again.
Thank you for assisting with these issue's.
Xium Algiz -Sage