Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yay for 1.7 BUT...

SentinelDranoel
01.16.2013 , 09:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiaxn View Post
Eh I think it stupid that they are adding reputation when they still haven't finished legacy ..... yay you got lvl 50 legacy ... you officially get ... oh wait .... nothing.
True but the Reputation system is part of the legacy system so they are expanding it. The problem with taking so long for those legacy level rewards is we are going to start expecting something huge to unlock.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Machine-Elf
01.16.2013 , 02:27 PM | #22
Any more thoughts?

TUXs
01.16.2013 , 02:37 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiaxn View Post
Eh I think it stupid that they are adding reputation when they still haven't finished legacy ..... yay you got lvl 50 legacy ... you officially get ... oh wait .... nothing.
I kinda agree with this guy.

Why would I get excited about another system they'll likely ignore a month after release?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Thundergulch
01.16.2013 , 03:24 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Griad View Post
I just want something usefull
Like a quick travel to Section X, we have one for Black Hole, why not Section X?

TUXs
01.16.2013 , 03:47 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
Like a quick travel to Section X, we have one for Black Hole, why not Section X?
Yeah...why hasn't this been added yet?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)