Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

A BIG thankyou for extra characterslots \o/

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A BIG thankyou for extra characterslots \o/

Icestar's Avatar


Icestar
01.08.2013 , 12:27 PM | #1
This is fantastic!

Great price aswell only 600 CC, I thought it would be more like 2500 hehe

Darth_Vainous's Avatar


Darth_Vainous
01.15.2013 , 10:58 PM | #2
It's 600 CC for 1 character per server. Not worth it to me. They should have made it 5-6 Global Characters so you could add them to any server. Just my opinion.

Knockerz's Avatar


Knockerz
01.16.2013 , 12:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
It's 600 CC for 1 character per server. Not worth it to me. They should have made it 5-6 Global Characters so you could add them to any server. Just my opinion.
There aren't that many servers last I check. Plus, why would you want to have dozen of characters on different server?s. From what I seen in mmorpgs people generally play on one server.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

Fornix's Avatar


Fornix
01.16.2013 , 01:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
It's 600 CC for 1 character per server. Not worth it to me. They should have made it 5-6 Global Characters so you could add them to any server. Just my opinion.
??

Quote:
Additional Character Slots may now be purchased from the Cartel Market. Each Character Slot will increase the number of Characters a player may have across all servers by 1 (players can go beyond their default character slot restrictions). Each purchase will increase the number characters that a player may mark as Active across all servers.
I haven't purchased any myself, but according to the patch notes it shouldn't be limited to a single server basis.
Member of <Helix>

Icestar's Avatar


Icestar
01.16.2013 , 05:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
It's 600 CC for 1 character per server. Not worth it to me. They should have made it 5-6 Global Characters so you could add them to any server. Just my opinion.
I have 16 characterslots on other servers aswell

kijthae's Avatar


kijthae
01.16.2013 , 05:56 AM | #6
We all have been trolled

Galbatorrix's Avatar


Galbatorrix
01.16.2013 , 07:27 AM | #7
They're selling for 200-300K credits on my server, which is even better. I bought like 6 when they first came out for 300K a piece, used 4 and then resold the remaining 2 for 800K a piece. So, I ended up only paying 50K a piece for the extra slots.


Me = very happy camper.


Now, if I could only find a cheap Mirialan unlock for my Assassin....

Darth_Vainous's Avatar


Darth_Vainous
01.16.2013 , 08:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
There aren't that many servers last I check. Plus, why would you want to have dozen of characters on different server?s. From what I seen in mmorpgs people generally play on one server.
Are you agreeing with me? Can't tell. My point is the same as yours. Global characters can be put on ALL the same server. I don't play mulitple servers so 1 slot is NOT worth it.

itsmymillertime's Avatar


itsmymillertime
01.16.2013 , 09:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
Are you agreeing with me? Can't tell. My point is the same as yours. Global characters can be put on ALL the same server. I don't play mulitple servers so 1 slot is NOT worth it.
buying the unlock grants 1 character slot on every server up to 10 extra slots per server f2p max out at 12, preferred max out at 16 and subs get 22.

if your saying 600 cc or 200k in-game credits is not worth 1 extra character slot, I do not know what to say.