Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Three things I'd pay cash money for right now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Three things I'd pay cash money for right now.

Malkavier
01.16.2013 , 05:32 AM | #61
1) More traditional KOTOR/Star Wars color crystals. Where are the silver, viridian, etc that were in the first two games?

2) The ability to never set foot in another Huttball match ever again.

3) A proper bugfix team to fix things like the memory leaks that have steadily gotten worse with each and every patch. Also, ones that actually know how to flush the RAM to disk when you swap characters.

4) A complete overhaul of the game, using the released version of the Hero Engine, that is 64-bit compatible and not a cobbled together mess. The released version handles SLI/Crossfire without issues, ditto up to 100+ combatants in a PvP zone.

Bonus: PLAIN. BLACK. ROBES.
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

MadBernieSkills
01.16.2013 , 08:21 AM | #62
Character transfers
Character transfers
Character transfers

swoop racing, gambling games, real space combat (PVP space combat as well). Only as part of an expansion though, not as a cartel thing.

Oh, and character transfers

TMcMakeitHappen
01.16.2013 , 08:36 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHunterC View Post
I'd LOVE to see a shared legacy bank/cargo hold!!! Especially for cartel market items that I could share with my alts etc.
This.

GW2 does this superbly, and I would love to see BioWare completely use their idea. In GW2 you can click an option in your bag (at all times, with no cost) and deposit all of your craftable resources to an account-wide bank. It promotes resource gathering on ANY toon you're playing, and keeps you from needlessly redoubling collection efforts when you're in an area of the game with one toon that an alt hasn't reached yet (but the alt has the needed crafting profession whereas your main does not).

Kateho
05.17.2013 , 08:02 AM | #64
1. What happened to the Emperor ? To Revan ? Where is the stunning surprise (like Revan = myself in KOTOR) ? The story is not over !
2. Empire&Republic fighting on a planet scale MMO = MASSIVE multiplayer... (MASSIVE >>16) MASSIVE is more like 50, 100, 200... 1000 ? Start the WAR !
3. Empire&Republic fighting together the same ennemy (two guilds ? "intergalactic group"?) in an operation, maybe ending with a final fight between them two...
4. Attack Satele Shan on Coruscant... even if she were to be controlled by a mysterious dark lord. Or see her fall to the Dark Side, just like Bastilla could in KOTOR.
5. Where is my home ?
6. Combine all servers, now that you can duplicate an overcrowded planet.
7. Play a wookie, a droid, a Voss...
8. Why not create your own vocal discussion tool ?
9. A pure Deathmatch in PVP (killing ennemies as the only way to win)
10. On a longer scale, space PVP like SW Battlefront2 ? Remember Battlefront2 and imitate if you can !

tanerb
05.17.2013 , 08:13 AM | #65
1. beer
2. steak
3. nfl red zone

DoctorBeckett
05.17.2013 , 08:15 AM | #66
1. Server transfers
2. Playing with multiple companions (like in KOTOR)
3. 10 Extra character slots
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

Themanthatisi
05.17.2013 , 08:17 AM | #67
1. Legacy Cargo/Bank
2. AC changes (only once per toon and expensive, to avoid abuse)
3. Legacy wide datacrons (per faction, once you have all with a rep and a imp toon, than you get it activated)
<ENTROPY REBORN>
on Jedi Covenant - The guild for casual adults.
check us out at http://entropyx.enjin.com/
feel free to contact me in game - Themanthatisi.

Arlon_Nabarlly
05.17.2013 , 08:19 AM | #68
1. Legacy/Account wide datacrons
2. Legacy cargo hold
3. True duel/multi spec system

On a side note it's nice to see that all 3 of the OPs suggests are in game now with 2.1.

OKandrew
05.17.2013 , 08:35 AM | #69
1. Fix Game Engine (no more 10-40 fps warzones) - $100 dollars

2. New Warzone Mappack with Atleast 2 "new" Maps, 1 Arena, 3 new Huttball Maps - $100

3. Random Dynamic Events throughout the Galaxy (Invasions of Planets/Massive Battles/Important Objectives) - $100

Bioware... Come get my Three-Hundred dollars if you dare!