Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about xp for subs.

Mowermanx
01.14.2013 , 09:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ighten View Post
But surely if your below lvl your kills will simply give you higher xp , thus causing you to catch up
Na, the extra xp is not enough to offset the loss from skipping stuff, you will gradually get to a point where it becomes very difficult to kill stuff, or for new players, impossible to kill stuff.

Raansu
01.14.2013 , 12:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
Na, the extra xp is not enough to offset the loss from skipping stuff, you will gradually get to a point where it becomes very difficult to kill stuff, or for new players, impossible to kill stuff.
Yep, been there with my scoundrel several times cuz I keep cloaking past all the enemies lol. Luckily I pvp a lot so it helped catch me up.

CharlieBrown
01.14.2013 , 02:35 PM | #23
With max legacy class mission exp perk and major experience boosts I found that all you need is the class mission and the planet mission to be at level with the content. Throw in some random fps and maybe a space mission or two and you're going to over level stuff easily as a subscriber.

Hell, I skipped the entire Tatooine planet mission and only did my class mission because I was 28 when landed there. Just left Alderaan @ lvl 32 with only class and planet missions done.

It's great since this is will be my third 50 on imperial side so skipping stuff I've already seen makes it much more fun and interesting to see the new stories.

The class missions are what makes leveling alts in this game more fun than in any other mmo I've played. I love that they added ways for you to level with just those 2 main sources of exp.
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

V-Serp
01.14.2013 , 02:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
With max legacy class mission exp perk and major experience boosts I found that all you need is the class mission and the planet mission to be at level with the content. Throw in some random fps and maybe a space mission or two and you're going to over level stuff easily as a subscriber.

Hell, I skipped the entire Tatooine planet mission and only did my class mission because I was 28 when landed there. Just left Alderaan @ lvl 32 with only class and planet missions done.

It's great since this is will be my third 50 on imperial side so skipping stuff I've already seen makes it much more fun and interesting to see the new stories.

The class missions are what makes leveling alts in this game more fun than in any other mmo I've played. I love that they added ways for you to level with just those 2 main sources of exp.
It usually slowed down at 37 or so before F2P, now I think subs got a bit of an XP buff. I like the current speed, as you said it lets you choose what you want to level up. Since I hate Corelia I hope to skip right past that. I don't like any of the later planets much, I think the best parts of this game are the earlier areas.

TalonVII
01.14.2013 , 03:03 PM | #25
If your stuck xpwise, just do some fps and was, caught up in no time. What I did for my IA.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy