Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market armour

AGiardinella
01.13.2013 , 10:09 AM | #1
Hi im curious to know if they are going to release Shae Vizlas armor on the cartel market since they released that jedi armor and malgus armor. Every time I ask this on the fleet I am ignored. So any info would be nice

Alec_Fortescue
01.13.2013 , 10:24 AM | #2
It wasn't Malgus' armor. It was warrior's character creation armor and judging by the pattern they're following you'll get something for a bounty hunter in two weeks. I'd go character creation screen and check out what's there to know what to expect.

Wolfninjajedi
01.13.2013 , 10:39 AM | #3
Also the Jedi Battlelord set is already in-game(if thats what you mean by what Ven Zallow wears)
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Greyle
01.13.2013 , 01:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Also the Jedi Battlelord set is already in-game(if thats what you mean by what Ven Zallow wears)
Actually it's the Valiant Jedi armour set.
Darth Kaa'tana 51 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 60 Guardian
Master Judaes 55 Sentinel Darth V'enum 53 Marauder
Darth An'ath 51 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 60 Juggernaut
Darth E'xarr 51 Assassin

AGiardinella
01.13.2013 , 05:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyle View Post
yeah that is the armor im talking about. and i hope they release something like you said

Mowermanx
01.13.2013 , 06:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
It wasn't Malgus' armor. It was warrior's character creation armor and judging by the pattern they're following you'll get something for a bounty hunter in two weeks. I'd go character creation screen and check out what's there to know what to expect.
Im not so sure, I think we already have the rest of the classes in the creator screen armour already in game, though colours may be different, eg, trooper, consular, inquisitor and bounty hunter.
But, that didnt stop them releasing the clandestine set, even though that has been obtainable since release via armourmech with the hooligan schematics, so you may be right.

Wolfninjajedi
01.13.2013 , 10:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyle View Post
Edit: Wait nvrm I got what he was saying, I interpreted it wrong. But anyway, the Jedi Battlelord set(the one Ven Zallow wears) is in game(I have it). The Valiant armor really is just the same, just without the shoulder pads and hood up, also a diff color.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

AGiardinella
01.14.2013 , 12:33 PM | #8
I just want people opinions on weither they think they will release the Shae Vizla armor on the cartel market.. I dont want the valiant armor lol

Fordel
01.14.2013 , 12:46 PM | #9
You'll see the Trooper char creation armor probably, because that version of the armor has one critical difference from all the in game versions of the armor.

It doesn't have the silly doll house on the back.

That doll house, man. I'd be totally okay with it, if it was like, half the 'depth' on the back. Right now it's like running around with a microwave strapped to your back. There are plenty of rigid backpacks on other trooper armors they could use too.

The suit I am holding my breath for is the armor Satele wears. Any week now, right?