Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sexy armor

Sinapus
01.13.2013 , 08:16 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Nythain View Post
I can't beat this logic. Again all I have to say is, Give Us Loincloths!

Actually, I'd probably make a male that could rock it. My male consular currently rocks the covert energy top, revans bottom, and i think some wonky combination of formal fill in the rest of the spots. This is the point I'm going to mention/propose allowing males to wear social slave gear. I want sandals and those awesome "gloves" on my consular damnit!
Hm. I made a Jedi Sage w/body type 3, to bring balance to the fan serv-um, I mean The Force.

Meet Alexand'r

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2-22-38-61.jpg

I need to find blue pants. Or a blue uniform. I think there's one called the Republic Officer's uniform, but it requires Social IV or so. Oh well.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Desiirea
01.13.2013 , 08:56 PM | #92
I posted a thread about this exact thing the other day and they shoved it into the suggestions section.
I don't want to be hoochie. I want to be pretty and while keeping it simple. Saying the slave girl outfit is the solution is silly.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583513
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

MGriffith
01.14.2013 , 08:55 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
how can you stare at a man's butt for hours, days and months? I don't understand you people.
First of all, about half the world's population does not think there is anything wrong with looking at a man's behind occasionally (and you should be happy for it too)

Second, if you are staring at your character's behind for hours, days and months, then you are both doing something wrong with playing the game and probably should seek professional help ...

Galbatorrix
01.14.2013 , 10:51 AM | #94
LOL at the people that play girl characters because "I don't want to stare at a guys butt!". I play ALL male characters and "staring at their butts" has never even crosses my mind. Nor would I choose to play a female character simply so I can stare at her digital butt.... that's very... juvenile. I'd actually be curious to know if there are any post 25 year old guys that do this. It seems like something a 12-15 year old would do.

DakotaDoc
01.14.2013 , 11:04 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Royds View Post
men should roll male characters

/endtroll
Why? Let people play the game storyline the way they want, male or female character. Makes the story line a bit different the second time.

_Darkstar
01.14.2013 , 11:21 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
Wrong game - sexy armor isn't really part of Star Wars, at least in the movies.

Sure, there is Leia in one scene, but that's about it.

If you want sexy armor, go to one of the many fantasy MMOs out there. Star Wars-looks are very different.

Also, all the slave outfits are making the game trashy. When they were limited to the security key and social vendor, and weren't adaptive, there weren't many people using them.

Now a lot of guys rolling female characters, or their companions, look like strippers, and they are all over the fleet. It's lame, and speaks volumes for how much these people need to get out more!
Fully customisable armor for 300 creds a piece might be one reason people wear this. More choice would probably mean a lot less slave girls running around.

Some people just want to dress like a girl, not a nun, and not a ******.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

FooBard
01.14.2013 , 12:12 PM | #97
I am participating in this thread necro. May this thread never die.

FooBard
01.14.2013 , 12:13 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by DakotaDoc View Post
Why? Let people play the game storyline the way they want, male or female character. Makes the story line a bit different the second time.
You do realize you resonded to a comment over a year old, right?

TheCrankster
06.09.2014 , 10:13 PM | #99
There should be an adaptive armor where it look like heavy Trooper/Bounty Hunter armor that shows cleavage or the stomach region or both lol. Seeing as there is only robe and leather like armor that does that. Why not a Heavy armor look?

Adaliaya
06.09.2014 , 10:21 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Royds View Post
men should roll male characters

/endtroll
How can you know if OP talks about male skimpy gear or is female?