Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

KyaniteD
01.12.2013 , 12:26 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyAdmiral View Post
http://tor-fashion.com/

Tor fashion is back up. I think I'm still going to keep playing with this, though =)
Please do!! I love it.
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)

LadyAdmiral
01.12.2013 , 01:39 PM | #32
Quote:
Please do!! I love it.
Thanks!

--

I worked on something to make outfit submission easier for outfit submitters... it's a thumbnail creator. All you have to do is upload the big screenshot, and select a square. It crops it and resizes it for you, then you can just save it to your desktop instead of have to make a thumbnail in photoshop.

Made using this GREAT jcrop/php tutorial:
http://www.script-tutorials.com/html...er-with-jcrop/
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

Voren_Kurn
01.12.2013 , 04:17 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyAdmiral View Post
http://tor-fashion.com/

Tor fashion is back up. I think I'm still going to keep playing with this, though =)
Please do! I much prefer what you've got cooking here!
<RELIC>
(Prophecy of the Five)
Republic US East PVE/PVP Guild
Official Guild Site

LadyAdmiral
01.13.2013 , 05:08 PM | #34
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...66#post5719866

Thread is now up to submit items/sets and user-created outifts =)

LadyAdmiral
01.14.2013 , 02:21 PM | #35
No more stanky forum-form!
Enjoy!

^ Clicky to submit items/sets!

LadyAdmiral
01.14.2013 , 05:18 PM | #36

Sweet, two new sets have been added by players on the SWTOR forum. Merci!

The new on-site forum-form is about a million times easier to use -_-

If you wanna submit just an image to an existing set, clicky here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5719866

Voren_Kurn
01.14.2013 , 06:47 PM | #37
I cracked up laughing when I saw the gif of the dancing torplayer in the empty image slot xD
<RELIC>
(Prophecy of the Five)
Republic US East PVE/PVP Guild
Official Guild Site

moiraesfate
01.14.2013 , 08:47 PM | #38
Ooo, this is awesome.

Oh, I had a thought. Are there different outfits for male and female? Maybe you should add a male/female option to the submissions.

zerorsw
01.14.2013 , 09:23 PM | #39
LadyAdmiral, I just had an idea for you that might help with the future. For the homepage, one thing you might do as time goes on and more submissions get made is display X# of random sets on the index page. That will always keep something on the front page, but still allow people to search through them later on using your filter system.

PS-EDIT: Another idea I just had after posting this is for the screenshots. Now while some gear is not just republic or empire it does change visuals depending on which side your on. However the item name in the game is the exact same. It doesn't happen often but there are a few of them. So the idea I had was rather than having someone create a whole new submission for those rare cases; add a flag to the screenshots. Republic or Empire, and depending on the side have a watermark display over the screenshots in the bottom corner.
Ze'ro Gravity

LadyAdmiral
01.14.2013 , 11:01 PM | #40
Quote:
I cracked up laughing when I saw the gif of the dancing torplayer in the empty image slot xD

I love my guild :3

Quote:
Oh, I had a thought. Are there different outfits for male and female? Maybe you should add a male/female option to the submissions.
Sort of.
There are a very few outfits that are restricted to either male or female (like the sexy slave outfits).
There are then separately outfits that look kinda different on males and females. That's what the giant, unlimited picture gallery area is for

Quote:
LadyAdmiral, I just had an idea for you that might help with the future. For the homepage, one thing you might do as time goes on and more submissions get made is display X# of random sets on the index page. That will always keep something on the front page, but still allow people to search through them later on using your filter system.
Hi!
What I plan on doing in the future is showing the 20 newest sets - random ones would be a good idea too.
Right now there's not enough outfits even in there to filter, heh!

Quote:
Another idea I just had after posting this is for the screenshots. Now while some gear is not just republic or empire it does change visuals depending on which side your on. However the item name in the game is the exact same. It doesn't happen often but there are a few of them. So the idea I had was rather than having someone create a whole new submission for those rare cases; add a flag to the screenshots. Republic or Empire, and depending on the side have a watermark display over the screenshots in the bottom corner.
I know about this one, it's tricky
I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to deal with it. Maybe I'll have it in there two times: Once with (Rep.) and once with (Imp.) at the end. We'll see when it comes up!
Good news is I can easily duplicate an existing entry so it doesn't have to be typed in twice ^^