SW TV Series

MarkoJinn

Interesting. This has been in the works for a while, and it seems probable that its going to be about what the article says. George Lucas announced the plans for a live-action series in 2005. And take a look at this Wookieepedia article, very detailed. Even gives a name, Star Wars: Underworld. With 1313 coming out I think Star Wars is looking to go down a more adult path and explore different themes in the franchise. Personally I look forward to this, the Coruscant Underworld and the Underworld as a whole has always fascinated me.

Interesting. This has been in the works for a while, and it seems probable that its going to be about what the article says. George Lucas announced the plans for a live-action series in 2005. And take a look at this Wookieepedia article, very detailed. Even gives a name, Star Wars: Underworld. With 1313 coming out I think Star Wars is looking to go down a more adult path and explore different themes in the franchise. Personally I look forward to this, the Coruscant Underworld and the Underworld as a whole has always fascinated me.

If the more adult look is really what they are after then I drink to that. But I remain skeptical until I see the final results.

If the more adult look is really what they are after then I drink to that. But I remain skeptical until I see the final results.
This whole 'underworld' theme definitely seems to becoming prominent in Star Wars:

Star Wars 1313

The upcoming 'underworld' arc in TCW

...and now Star Wars: Underworld.

Its definitely a world worth exploring, and even if it isn't that great at least it will flesh out the lore, provide some entertainment and most importantly: keep Star Wars going. And I'm just intrigued to see how they do it...

This whole 'underworld' theme definitely seems to becoming prominent in Star Wars:

Star Wars 1313

Its definitely a world worth exploring, and even if it isn't that great at least it will flesh out the lore, provide some entertainment and most importantly: keep Star Wars going. And I'm just intrigued to see how they do it...

The TCW arc is set in CT-1313 you know right haha? That arc is an advertisement honestly.

But I'm very iffy with Disney at the helm now and on ABC, bleh.

The TCW arc is set in CT-1313 you know right haha? That arc is an advertisement honestly.

But I'm very iffy with Disney at the helm now and on ABC, bleh.

I understand people are sceptical, but really there is no reason to be. Lucas had sort of lost touch with Star Wars and Disney have a good record, And really Lucasfilm are going to be doing all the work, Disney will just throw money at it. But hey we'll see.

And I actually doubt that arc is advertisement, I mean 1313 is aimed at adults and TCW a younger audience. It's not going to reel in much attention, especially if the more casual gamers don't see the connection or even watch TCW. I think it's most likely Filoni seeing the concept art, trailers, development etc of 1313 and thinking, hey that looks cool! (and by God it does) and putting it in TCW. But it's the same level? That's cool.

Star Wars 1313

dont forget detours