Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dashades

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 05:47 PM | #1
Hey,
Are the Dashade a race existing in the galaxy or is Khem Val the last?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

iamthehoyden
01.10.2013 , 05:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hey,
Are the Dashade a race existing in the galaxy or is Khem Val the last?
Thanks
I'm not sure on the lore, but in game there is a second Dashade (or something that looks exactly like Khem) on Voss in the Nightmare Lands. Republic side, at least.
spoiler:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Rauzgriz
01.10.2013 , 06:31 PM | #3
*Companion spoilers*
Spoiler

Personally I suspect that they do still exist, they just usually keep to their home planet. Or maybe it isnt known by anyone but them where their home planet is.

Trollokdamus
01.10.2013 , 06:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I'm not sure on the lore, but in game there is a second Dashade (or something that looks exactly like Khem) on Voss in the Nightmare Lands. Republic side, at least.
spoiler:
Spoiler
That thing you meet on Voss is not really a Dashade, it just uses the same model for some reason.

Speaking about other Dashades... well, we know that their home planet was destroyed, as well as the majority of its population, but a very small number of them is still scattered across the galaxy.
If i'm not mistaken, in-game we can meet one more of them when doing a special Khem Val's quest.
Also, Khem is definitely not the last Dashade. The remnants of this race have managed to survive for thousands of years and are still present during the Rebellion era (where the classic episodes take place). Here is one of them:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ket_Maliss

Talon_Starfire
01.11.2013 , 01:56 PM | #5
I may be the only one that thinks this but I think Dashades as a playable race would be cool.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

OldVengeance
01.11.2013 , 10:06 PM | #6
I thought the Avatar of Sel-Makor was supposed to be a Dashade. He talks like one too. The previous (much more ******) Avatar of Sel-Makor was an from Byss, so I figured that Sel-Makor takes different species to be his avatars.

Abiggath
01.12.2013 , 04:08 PM | #7
Dashade for life..... If it is going to be playable race, maybe only for Warriors, or some new class just for this, like Force-user Hunter... That would be amazing. And I think it would be nice storyline, if connected to history and be from times of Tulak Hord and such Great Masters to today
Akorilis - Sith Juggernaut Tank - 50
Alikara - Sith Sorceress Healer - 50
Angder - Sith Assasin Tank - leveling

Talon_Starfire
01.12.2013 , 04:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Abiggath View Post
Dashade for life..... If it is going to be playable race, maybe only for Warriors, or some new class just for this, like Force-user Hunter... That would be amazing. And I think it would be nice storyline, if connected to history and be from times of Tulak Hord and such Great Masters to today
What about calling the class Shadow Killer?
Looking for Sith guild.

Abiggath
01.12.2013 , 05:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What about calling the class Shadow Killer?
good one i did not think about that, just tried to type it right and ... maybe i was just too lazy to AltTab again to edit that

Abiggath
01.12.2013 , 05:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I thought the Avatar of Sel-Makor was supposed to be a Dashade. He talks like one too. The previous (much more ******) Avatar of Sel-Makor was an from Byss, so I figured that Sel-Makor takes different species to be his avatars.

Dashade would be awesome, just because the story... really looked like one... maybe FAIL? Nope, no fail, but really really we did not have the right chance of hitting that one(Dashade) spot MAYBE