Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

Icykill_
01.09.2013 , 10:19 PM | #11
As a subsciber options like matching your companions outfit is supposed to included
Since the second last patch I have not been able to match my companions outfits.
I reported a bug fault and nothing has been done to address this in this latest patch.
My wife's characters do not have this problem, so it would seem to be my account.
I got frustrated and used cartel points to buy the option to allow you to match your compainions outfits.
When I tried to use it I got a message telling me that I already had this option active on my account.
CAN SOMEONE from customer service please contact me to resolve this.

Magnusheart
01.10.2013 , 01:34 PM | #13
Bump, AmberGreen could we please see a known bugs and recognized bugs update?

FizzwickNuffaa
01.10.2013 , 02:50 PM | #14
Cyborgs with certain combos of body type and cybernetics have their cybernetics clip through their face in bizarre ways during conversations.

New player, first ever character, and I hit what I hear is a longstanding bug without even trying. Go me.

Y-Yorle
01.10.2013 , 06:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
24.Several players are still experiences crashes to desktop during lightspeed segments on the Esseles, Black Talon, and Foundry.
This actually got fixed on my end by new Nvidia drivers (310.90) that I got a a few days ago. Hope it may help others, but it mostly seems to be a driver issue.
Valenth Guiran
Biochemist | Diplomat | Guardian
The Kestrel Minority @ The Progenitor (EU), Republic, Light RP
Heliste | Pyron | K'rdas | Elendus | Judia | Pretho | Nirav

Korvus_Starlight
01.10.2013 , 06:49 PM | #17
Don't forget about the Ability Cap. Abilities include Legacy Abilities, Pets, Mounts, and of course all attacks and similar abilities. After a certain point you are unable to add any more abilities to your ability list. ALL abilities that can be added are affected. Once you reach the cap any additional abilities you gain will be forgotten by the character. This is a game breaking issue that needs to be fixed immediately and I can confirm that Bioware knows that it exists so there is no excuse.
░▒ General Korvus Starlight - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ Website | Forums | Application ▒░

Malkavier
01.11.2013 , 06:53 AM | #19
I have a few to add.

1) All boot drops BUT the Medium Strength boots from World Bosses are BoP, all other items are BoE.

2) Vanishing/Reappearing companion sabers. Whenever on Fleet or on Planets, this happens. In transition areas such as space docks, or in Flash Points, this does not happen.

3) Space Missions: Proton Torpedo is so broken it may as well not even exist. It either refuses to lock-on, or refuses to fire once locked on, but then also causes a bug where it will prevent your missiles from firing. (Simple fix, put torpedo targeting and firing on its own system, just like in every other single Star Wars game ever).

4) Some lower robe parts and some helms don't unify properly. For instance, if the chest piece has 3 colors, sometimes the helm and robe will color match to the 3rd (and least used color), instead of the primary color. This leads to some oddball things, like lower robes turning solid gray, while the helm will turn red while the chest piece is almost solid black.

5) Ability bugs. Still tons of bugs where you use your ability, the cooldown happens, but the effect doesn't occur. This bug was only made worse when ability queuing was added. On top of that, still seems to be a few issues with certain things in the skill trees not applying their effects properly to abilities they are supposed to modify.

6) Still tons of "invisible walls" randomly happening when going for things like datacrons. Also issues with Body Type 1 characters clipping through the edges of ledges, and instead of landing, they fall through. A bug since Beta, and I think it's a direct result of the game engine being a cobbled together alpha.

7) Going overboard on the loot drop nerf. Champions now drop nothing at all most of the time, quite a few don't even drop credits any longer. Some do on some kills, but other times you kill them, zilch.

8) Resource nodes spawning inside of scenery. Bioware fixed a bunch of these, but there's still tons more, with Alderaan being the biggest mess of them.

9) Player knockback abilities can send NPCs into walls or floors, where they can't be killed, but still can attack you.

10) Numerous ways to exploit the game client to modify what happens in-game, of which I won't go into specifics. Let's just say the results of such can be found used all of the time in PvP.

11) The game client doesn't properly release RAM. There are several threads about this, and the suspected reasons why it happens. On top of this, the game is not truly 64-bit compatible.

12) Many more that I don't have time to elaborate on.
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

Dimvou
01.11.2013 , 12:56 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Malkavier View Post
I have a few to add.

5) Ability bugs. Still tons of bugs where you use your ability, the cooldown happens, but the effect doesn't occur. This bug was only made worse when ability queuing was added. On top of that, still seems to be a few issues with certain things in the skill trees not applying their effects properly to abilities they are supposed to modify.
That is way too annoying.It should be on the Top Priority list