Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Now getting NU2001 trying to puchase Cartel Coins.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Now getting NU2001 trying to puchase Cartel Coins.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mikasaxen
01.11.2013 , 12:41 AM | #11
Bumping this in the hopes of getting a response from a human. I spent 2 hours on hold last night my time trying to get through to CS, only to have the phone disconnect before actually speaking to a human being. I also notice on my credit card statement that my sub fee has been paid, now i guess i wait out the next 24 hours and see if the 3 months i paid for on my sub are actually allocated to me, which at this point i seriously doubt.

Honestly, how hard is it to get someone, anyone, to e-mail me a response of some kind on this issue.

Tatumsa
01.11.2013 , 02:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zieromega View Post
I'm getting the same error. I talked to my bank and I was charged 4 times for 20.00 purchases and 2 10.00 purchases I have not received in game or on my account ledger. Check your bank statements.

My problems started after my two 10.00 transactions on January the 4th. Anyone else start having issues around that time?
Yeah, was about that time for me too,

Chaotic_Phoenix
01.11.2013 , 02:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Heya everyone,

If you have checked all the steps in our Cartel Coins FAQ and waited 24 hours, please contact our Customer Service team over the phone, they will be able to assist.

Spoiler

Thank you for your understanding.
This issue has been going on for months (or years if you count other EA games) and we've all called customer support at one point. Please bring this up with the rest of the customer service team or whoever needs to be brought in and get this fixed.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=555534

We're tired of being understanding , and you're hurting your new business model. Not only that but you're also losing loyal fans of this game to other mmo's who have not problem taking our money. This is completely unacceptable quite frankly.

Again please fix this asap.

mikasaxen
01.11.2013 , 07:34 AM | #14
Bump, cos I'm still waiting on a real human response from Bio/EA. Not an automated canned F you from them.

mikasaxen
01.11.2013 , 08:58 AM | #15
My thanks, at last, to Customer Support UK for resolving this issue. For those posting above, apparantly getting the CS rep to re-enter your CC details at THIER end of the line will fix this issue almost every time.

Screaming_Ziva
01.11.2013 , 10:27 AM | #16
I am again on hold for an "advanced billing associate". Yesterday I verified with my CC company that my charges weren't being blocked but I did notice something when I was on the phone with my CC company. I was charged 3 times for CC bundles and I only received 2 of them. Gotta love this system.

HurricaneHarte
01.11.2013 , 11:04 AM | #17
Just saying don't get your hopes up. Theres another thread with 200pages and thousands of complaints and nothing has been done. Incompetent BW don't give a **** about us.

Screaming_Ziva
01.11.2013 , 11:26 AM | #18
Waited on hold just under an hour for an advanced billing associate and the error is now cleared. They confirmed I only had two completed charges (not the 3 my CC was showing) so I checked my online CC statement again and noticed something. Two of the completed charges with my CC had the exact same reference number (a reference number is supposed to be unique for each transaction). I called to ask about it and they ended up entering a dispute to credit my account for it and everything should now be fine so the double-charge actually looks like it may have been an issue with my CC company.

Zieromega
01.11.2013 , 06:29 PM | #19
After talking to a rep and diddling with the bank I am beginning to think the charges that finally showed up are late/slow postings into my account. I still never got anything out of them regarding the NU2001 error.

Zeajir
01.20.2013 , 06:24 AM | #20
Welcome to the Club! We even have our own Club Shirts!
"When they opened Disney Land in 1956, nothing worked...' 'Yeah but John, when Pirates of the Caribbean break down, the Pirates don't EAT the tourists!' -Jurassic Park