Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rmzeyzein
01.10.2013 , 12:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcGravel View Post
Maybe try in the morning my tolerance level for customer service people on the phone is getting to a low point cause they tend to avoid giving you a straight answer. Plus whose investigating the problem what has he found is there a time frame. Give something to quell the masses before people get more aggravated . Even mass post on the forum saying it's being addressed and will be posted soon with a adequate response
Exactly, if they would just let us know what is going on, versus their standard protocol of ignoring us... just lets us know, which was what I was hoping to see when we logged in, instead I saw the note about exploits being their Highest Priority atm, I thought... really? That is their highest concern, when you have probably 10 pages of reports and ppl begging for help and resolve! What a joke. As for the phone support, you might get lucky, the guy I spoke to was nice enough, but I am just suspicious (considering previous support cases) that anything will come of it... lip service, if not total disregard seems to be how they handle things in this game.
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

rmzeyzein
01.10.2013 , 11:52 PM | #22
The morning of the 8th, you stole my cartel coins and cartel items - it is now the late evening of the 10th and despite the numerous tickets (as advised by your phone support - also a report taken over the phone) and the numerous attempts to get support without avail - i shall not return to my account until you restore my cartel points which have been paid for and deducted from my bank account. My patience with you has run out - and has been called upon by you too many times in your incompetence.

Mindful, every day that you do not return my money that is not yours to keep from me, or until you return my coins, i will remain out of the game and for those days, i will also look to you for a refund or game time credit (at my choice) as this is not the type of gaming experience i signed up for! I have paid, you have accepted the funds, you are obligated to me, not the other way around - i as many of the others - have fulfilled our obligations - now fulfill yours! My account is paid in full for 6 months - you will make this up to me, or i will be charging back your payment with my financial institution as failure to deliver goods or services that have been duly paid for.

rmzeyzein
01.11.2013 , 03:33 PM | #23
day 3 - still no response!!

Cerimon
01.11.2013 , 05:29 PM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
rmzeyzein,

Please see our responses to your tickets advising you to call our Account & Billing agents in order to resolve this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

rmzeyzein
01.11.2013 , 06:40 PM | #25
I already contacted customer support on the phone and they referred me to file a ticket! Please give me some useful resolve and simply restore my cartel points, without me having to call or file for more support!

rmzeyzein
01.11.2013 , 06:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
rmzeyzein,

Please see our responses to your tickets advising you to call our Account & Billing agents in order to resolve this issue.

I have checked my tickets and there is no such instructions - the tickets are merely closed with no further instructions. A call was previously placed to your telephone support and I was told to file tickets... this is terrible customer service.

Cerimon
01.11.2013 , 06:58 PM | #27 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
rmzeyzein,

Please confirm you have received an email response from us regarding ticket #7712038

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

rmzeyzein
01.11.2013 , 07:26 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
rmzeyzein,

I have just spent yet nearly another hour on the phone with your billing support, and they have yet again, generated another ticket. It appears that nothing has been resolved and there is no indication that your agents have ever began any restitution on this matter. In essence, the department you just told me to contact, has no clue what you are talking about and appears they can do nothing else but generate another ticket in regards to this matter.

rmzeyzein
01.13.2013 , 05:02 AM | #29
still waiting for refund of cartel coins stolen by ea/bw!

rmzeyzein
01.14.2013 , 06:18 PM | #30
DAY 7 - PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED!
CARTEL COINS/MONEY STILL GONE!
NO APPROPRIATE SUPPORT!

After mulitple tickets in-game, 3 customer service inquiries and 3 telephone calls, exceeding 3-4 hours of wasted time on the phone (was just on the phone - was transfered to another department - after over 1 hour of waiting for someone to pick up the phone, the phone systems notified that SWTOR is having technical difficulties with the phone lines - is there anything that they don't consistantly have technical difficulties with?), I am still without cartel coins that I bought! All of my tickets in-game have been closed, with no solution or reply. My 3 web support forms submitted have not been responded to. The two responses given in this forum are inadequet and misleading.

My time is being wasted. My money is being misappropriated. My patiences is gone. This is ridiculous.
I have not returned to the game, as I vowed not to until this matter is resolved. I am not in the habit of giving money to huge greedy corporations who will openly steal from their memebers and make no effort to resolve the matter. My subscriptions are paid in full for the next 6 months (we have several accounts for our household and our employees) and each and every account member has reported this type of poor customer service.

If I am not credited back the cartel coins that I paid for very soon, I will be reversing my payments to SWTOR and filing a fraud report to my financial institution. Additionally, I would like either additional credits for the past 7 days to be added to my account in the form of Cartel Coins, or game time - continuing to accrue until this matter is fully resolved. This is a total outrage that SWTOR would steal from their members!