Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a dif

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a dif

TheKingsVillian
01.10.2013 , 06:42 AM | #1
Im getting this error when trying to use two different credit cards.

We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.

There are no problems on my end as it works with other web based payment services.

Any help would be appreciated .

TheKingsVillian
01.10.2013 , 10:14 AM | #2
Bump, hello cs?

fyfch
01.10.2013 , 12:03 PM | #3
i had this probelem also, one of the CS reps told me that Banks red flag certain transactions by gaming companies. I had to use Paypal to get around it or tell my bank to drop the security on my card {not taking a chance with my card}. If you can just get a Paypal account it is really easy, you just connect it to your bank account and it works the same as a credit card.

"If you do not stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

TheKingsVillian
01.10.2013 , 11:13 PM | #4
wow cs what you cant answer the question, im asking for help here and a forum member is quicker that you guys. But the thing is Bioware i want an answer from you.

OwenBrooks
01.10.2013 , 11:21 PM | #5
This is their answer that they can give you on the forums.

Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Heya everyone,

If you have checked all the steps in our Cartel Coins FAQ and waited 24 hours, please contact our Customer Service team over the phone, they will be able to assist.

Spoiler

Thank you for your understanding.
Another user posted this don't know if it will help in your case

Quote: Originally Posted by JoniKeskinen View Post
I managed to get pass the general error the Store gave me, so here's what I did:

Note, I only did this with a Paypal account and not sure if it works for credit cards aswel.

1. Go to your account
2. Then go to Subscription
3. Click "Show your payment history".
4. Delete the saved Paypal account by clicking the cross. And then obviously click "Yes - Delete Saved Account".
5. Now go back to the Store
6. Click the item you wish to purchase

With me at least it did not skip two steps and give the error, but let me chose the payment method manually.
Had no problem paying my Cartel Coins and the Pre-Order expansion after this.

Hope this helps some of you guys!

I am not an tech expert, but it would seem to be an issue with the webpage, thus not an issue with Paypal or any banks.