Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Name Change you make me sad

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Name Change you make me sad

lessthankris
01.10.2013 , 10:29 PM | #1
I've had the opportunity of playing the game during the pre-release before its official release date with the advantage of getting a really good character name. I played until reaching lvl 50 and stopped playing. Since coming back a few months ago and becoming a subscriber again I have been forced to a new server and forced to change my name as well. Out of sheer frustration of no names being available and having to change my name in the first place I re-named my character something stupid just so I could play the game. Now my character has a terrible First name and a terrible Legacy Name.

I've tried putting in several tickets to allow me to rename my characters but I just get the same automated response and no seems to even read the tickets. I'm a paying subscriber I see no reason why my characters can't be renamed in the same way you make a person reset there name if it was in appropriate or switched servers. I even tried deleting all my character's to get rid of the Legacy Name and of course that doesn't work.

So if someone could please help me with even one or all of these issues and restore my faith in this game.
1.) Un-delete my deleted characters
2.) Reset either the firsts or the last names of all of characters on the two servers I'm on
3.) Move my lvl 50 character to the Bastion server(If you could do this one at least I would love you forever)

Please and Thank you,
Kris

lessthankris
01.11.2013 , 01:59 AM | #2
Bumpity bump

lessthankris
01.11.2013 , 12:36 PM | #3
beep bump