Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double bladed Lightsaber hilts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Double bladed Lightsaber hilts

Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 11:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What colour Lightsaber crystal can I make first I have the yellow founder one but I'm still quite new to swtor?
Thanks
You will get recipes from your Artifice trainer whenever you level up Artifice high enough to unlock said recipes.
You can be a level 10 character and 400 artifice, there is no restriction on that.
Also when talking to your crafting trainer, there is a dropdown box that will show ALL recipes and then you can hover over them for their levels that you need to be in Artifice to create them.

But to answer your question directly, I THINK the first colors that you are able to craft are blue and green, I might be wrong though since it's been a while for me.

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 11:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
You will get recipes from your Artifice trainer whenever you level up Artifice high enough to unlock said recipes.
You can be a level 10 character and 400 artifice, there is no restriction on that.
Also when talking to your crafting trainer, there is a dropdown box that will show ALL recipes and then you can hover over them for their levels that you need to be in Artifice to create them.

But to answer your question directly, I THINK the first colors that you are able to craft are blue and green, I might be wrong though since it's been a while for me.
Is Endurance better for Khem Val or Critical?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 11:20 AM | #13
Is Endurance better for Khem Val or Critical?
Thanks
He is a tank, so fill him up with Endurance before anything else.

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 11:25 AM | #14
He is a tank, so fill him up with Endurance before anything else.
K, I'll give him my Black-Yellow (+4 Endurance) Crystal.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 11:26 AM | #15
K, I'll give him my Black-Yellow (+4 Endurance) Crystal.
If you pre-ordered, there is a vendor on the fleet where you can buy more of those black-yellow crystals as you level up.
I think he's in the SE corner of the fleet,off to the side.

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 11:40 AM | #16
If you pre-ordered, there is a vendor on the fleet where you can buy more of those black-yellow crystals as you level up.
I think he's in the SE corner of the fleet,off to the side.
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

L-RANDLE
01.10.2013 , 11:48 AM | #17
Thanks
Just wondering how you have all those toons, and founder status, but new to the game?

PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 12:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Just wondering how you have all those toons, and founder status, but new to the game?

I have 3 toons trying to work out what skills to take for my Assassin & I feel new to the game & I am founder because I preordered the game but haven't played much. I need some skills good for RP as well as practical purposes. I know Biochem is the best for saving money but for RP I'm thinking Cybertech or Artifice to either fix/upgrade my ship or do the same with Double Bladed Lightsaber.
Thanks all for help.
Looking for Sith guild.

Talon_Starfire
01.12.2013 , 04:18 PM | #19
Hi,
Am I able to make mods for Lightsabers with Cybertech or does that require Artifice?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Nythain
01.12.2013 , 09:20 PM | #20
Hi,
Am I able to make mods for Lightsabers with Cybertech or does that require Artifice?
Thanks
Depends on the mod. Cybertech can fill the "modification" slot for lightsabers. Artifice will fill the "crystal" "hilt" and "enhancement" slots.
Every moddable weapon will have slots:
Crystal
Hilt/Barrel
Modification
Enhancement

Moddable armor will have these slots:
Armoring
Modification
Enhancement

Moddable offhands will have various combinations of the two, depending on the type of offhand. I know for sure the power generators and shield generators have:
Crystal
Armoring
Modification
Enhancement

But i don't remember if moddable focus (if there even are any?) use the same setup.

And, to cover what makes what...
Artifice:
Crystals
Hilts
Enhancements

Armstech:
Barrels

Cybertech:
Armoring
Modification

And I'm not gonna take the time to elaborate on Augmentation Kits and the various types of Augments to fill the Augment Slot that the Kits will add to gear.