Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthCK
11.29.2012 , 08:31 AM | #41
Even if BW did reply, they wouldn't have any info for you anyways. They would just say "we're aware of the problem and are working on it, please monitor swtor.com for updates" .
The Force Shall Set Me Free....

Beechnutt
11.29.2012 , 10:36 AM | #42
Well I guess the more of us bump this thread the sooner they will act like they care.

CaseWorker
11.29.2012 , 10:53 PM | #43
I moved from the east coast to the west coast a few weeks ago. Now, by the time I get home from work, my server is either asleep or winding down. I have too much invested in my characters to start over. If we can't get character transfer soon, or at least the respect of a reasonable timeframe, I'll have no choice but to terminate my account.

Aberd
12.01.2012 , 02:23 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by CaseWorker View Post
I moved from the east coast to the west coast a few weeks ago. Now, by the time I get home from work, my server is either asleep or winding down. I have too much invested in my characters to start over. If we can't get character transfer soon, or at least the respect of a reasonable timeframe, I'll have no choice but to terminate my account.
I feel your pain. Although I moved from Washington state to Florida. And more than a few weeks ago, my move was in April (7 months ago).
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Zaifodias
12.03.2012 , 01:41 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Please see my recent post on this topic here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...86&postcount=2

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
According to the link to the article on your linked message, the transfer option was supposed to be in as of June of this year, 6 months ago!

DarthMarcusC
12.03.2012 , 02:46 PM | #46
Ya i posted a thread too... they can do Free 2 play but not give paying customers transfers? Keep your paying customers happy first... We shouldnt have to pay to transfer if were paying subscribers and theres f2p.
Through the Force, All things are possible.

MilanoChris
12.12.2012 , 10:02 AM | #47
Two major patches and still no news?

MilanoChris
01.09.2013 , 09:48 AM | #48
No info Bioware?

Zaknaffien
01.09.2013 , 10:02 AM | #49
I posted this on a different link but figured I'd do the same here:

This is something I seriously hope they add/change SOON.

EA/BW - Do the one or any of the following and you will make a very many people happy as a fly in sh**.

1. Have a one time/one character transfer to ANY server.
2. Have a paid ($10 or Cartel Coin) character transfer service.
3. Have a transfer event of some sort lasting a week where players may move characters (one time) to different servers.

Just some friendly suggestions.

To be the man you have to beat the man.
To be the man you have to beat the man.

dakingofbelview
01.10.2013 , 06:11 AM | #50
they should just put it already