Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island Hard Mode is bugged EA

RendValor
01.02.2013 , 09:48 PM | #11
The encounter isn't different, you're just teaming with baddies (and/or are a baddie yourself)
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

FlyinSpaghetti
01.02.2013 , 10:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalfear View Post
Last week I had to stop using my campaign equiped commando and switch to my sage because it was just to much damage at different targets for the Commando to heal.
That's funny, I did it on my commando heal the other day with not much more than columi.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

FoxfireTheGreat
01.02.2013 , 10:59 PM | #13
One thing I noticed on LR-5 was last 5% plasma bombs would drop double time. I thought it was a purposeful change to make it hard again. But, I switched to next toon and ran and it was like before. Also, once (donkey Kong) did step back right before smash and we took a hot soup bath.

ladwar
01.03.2013 , 12:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FoxfireTheGreat View Post
One thing I noticed on LR-5 was last 5% plasma bombs would drop double time. I thought it was a purposeful change to make it hard again. But, I switched to next toon and ran and it was like before. Also, once (donkey Kong) did step back right before smash and we took a hot soup bath.
donkey kong only steps back if ur to close as the tank, i stand in the front part of the red target circle and haven't had a problem with this. i seen the tank missplaced and this new step back happens 100% of the time now, tricky devs doing this without putting it in the patch notes. for the bubbles he has an enrage timer that cuase him to drop bubbles like rain and even on the tank and thats he way of clearing the group out. the buff he gets is lava charged i think for his enrage

Ivan-Drago
01.04.2013 , 01:05 PM | #15
Ran LI last night with no issues. I was using my sage healer. We only wiped twice because one guy kept attacking the spinning droids while we were hitting the mobs. But we had no issues with any of the boss battles. One dps had some gear that was less then tionese.

Ivan-Drago
01.04.2013 , 01:14 PM | #16
Don't think it's bugged its the people you run with. You need a strong tank and healer,. The Sav-Rak battle places a lot of pressure on the healer and they need too manage there force power. When I've run with my dps, or tank the common problem is the healer not able to keep up.

Hikaru
01.04.2013 , 01:19 PM | #17
I run LI regularly (even 3man it when we are short rather than get a pug) the part where someone said that seems like you were getting double the electric field on LR-5 at the end it just means that you were taking too long to kill him.

As far as savrak spitting to multiple target that is just lag related, just like how sometimes it shows everyone right under him but you go flying off to the lava.... or like when it shows him still on the platform but he is actually on a pipe, nothing new or game breaking just the same old bugs that have been for the past several months.
The Shadowlands The Kamikaze Legacy

NoFishing
01.04.2013 , 01:55 PM | #18
I haven't noticed anything different the last couple of times we've run it. One thing about this boss is that high DPS makes the healing a lot easier, while low DPS makes the healing much harder. He starts throwing out acid immediately after a stomp, and will continue until he is burned on a pipe. The longer the delay between the stomp and the burn, the worse it gets.

Fortunately most of the DPS in my guild is high enough that we avoid most stomps altogether...he just leaps away and starts spitting at that point. My healer does more damage than healing in those cases.

arrghhh
01.10.2013 , 03:59 AM | #19
Funny thing is - as a commando healer when i do it with a good group, this boss is very easy and i barely need to heal. And with bad group/and especially when it bugs and multispits its impossible to heal and all blame the healer.

ladwar
01.10.2013 , 05:32 AM | #20
im betting its not bugged, just a dot. there is a mob the throws out a dot and jumps from player to player if they are within range when it wears off. im betting this is ur problem as i haven't noticed any change in this at all.