Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Negative Cartel Coin Ledger Balance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Negative Cartel Coin Ledger Balance
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Screaming_Ziva
01.10.2013 , 04:56 AM | #1
With all the problems buying items in the Cartel Shop on Tuesday (1/8/2013) I am now showing a negative Cartel Coin ledger balance:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3031/negativecartel.jpg

The 246 balance on top is the correct balance which is also my in-game balance. It seems that whenever there was an error buying items in-game, the game would refund your cartel coins automatically but that refund would not be added to your ledger balance.

How do I get this fixed?

Could this be causing the NU2001 error I now get when trying to purchase more coins?

Beesodd
01.10.2013 , 05:11 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Screaming_Ziva,

As you say, I think this is related to the Cartel Pack issue that you were having the other day, which the CS coin grant is in relation to. It looks like the logs haven't righted themselves after this issue has been resolved, and this is just a display issue. Please check if it looks correct after the next maintenence period.

This shouldn't be affecting error NU2001. Unfortunately, on that, we can't assist with individual issues through the forum, and as my colleague has mentioned, if the FAQ steps aren't helping, calling is the way forward.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support