Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why does M0-T0 keep sending me random ticket replies?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why does M0-T0 keep sending me random ticket replies?

Tatile
01.06.2013 , 11:26 AM | #1
I recently used the Support Form to query something relating to my forum account and I think it's caused M0-T0 to go into spam mode.

I've received three emails from M0-T0 telling me I need to phone Account and Billing support, relating to tickets #7683873, 7683872 and 7686199.

I've received irrelevant spam mail from M0-T0 in the past, so am I just lucky or does the auto-script do this often?

Also, is there a way to query things relating to my forum account without having my inbox filled up with M0-T0 spam?

Valethar
01.06.2013 , 02:18 PM | #2
If you spell the name correctly as M0-R0N, most of those questions answer themselves. I don't think I've ever gotten a reply to a ticket that was related to the original topic from that idiot.

I really hope it is a bot, and not a human, using that handle. I'd hate to think anything living could be that excruciatingly stupid.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Tatile
01.06.2013 , 02:52 PM | #3
I'm pretty sure it's an automated script as well. I got an apology from a chap called Mark when M0-T0 sent me a rather worrying email asking for my system specifications a little while ago.

Tatile
01.07.2013 , 01:38 PM | #4
Any possible explanation for either question? :3

(I knew I shouldn't have posted on a Sunday.)

Tatile
01.09.2013 , 01:17 PM | #5
He just sent another one! D:< #7713783

Make him stop D:

Tatile
01.09.2013 , 06:36 PM | #6

Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service.

If you would like to know more about the features and content of Star Wars: The Old Republic, we recommend taking a look at our online web features and our Game tutorials.

Star Wars: The Old Republic should be a comfortable and easy-to-learn experience from the moment you first log in, but if you’re new to the game, you might want some pointers on how to play. The tutorials will introduce you to everything from the fundamentals of moving around in the game to the steps involved in choosing your advanced class and crew skills. We hope you’ll find the videos to be useful and informative.

http://www.swtor.com/info/tutorials

We also recommend our community pages, found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/

You can avail of our self-help section on the website which contains many articles which can provide you with further information on our most frequently asked questions.
For In Game enquiries, you can visit our Help Center here: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/2210.

If you have any questions relating to our recently announced Free To Play option, you can view them in our Help Center here: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6449.

If you have any queries, or experience any difficulties while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Protocol Droid M0-T0,
Star Wars (tm): The Old Republic(tm) Customer Service
I asked how to query things about my forum account and how to get M0-T0 to stop spamming me. I get that. Seriously, what the hell even is this?

Swaption
01.09.2013 , 07:10 PM | #7
Can you /ignore him?

Tatile
01.10.2013 , 04:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Swaption View Post
Can you /ignore him?
Not sure I really want to start blocking emails from SWTOR just yet. They might come a time when it's genuinely needed. Have reported him for harassment via the in-game ticket centre, though.