Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) did not work.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) did not work.

Tyrven
12.30.2012 , 09:22 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Suchin View Post
So would I, Tyrven. So would I. I'm guessing they're swamped with tickets, and I don't mind waiting a bit but I spent quite a bit on these features. I really love this game, I have a lot of fun. But I am going to put spending any further money on hold until they get everything fixed. Or, go play TSW until the get the kinks worked out and maybe come back.
It is sad and amazing that they can get in the way of their own game so much. It should be so much better then it is and the crap customer service and poorly implemented patches and ideas have just chipped away from the game piece by piece. Yet the hopeful fans keep paying so it becomes good business to do bad business.

Mortul
12.31.2012 , 09:05 AM | #22
Last week, I purchased 5 Inventory Modules (Account). Logged into another toon on a different server and all 80 slots were available. Created a new toon and it also had all 80 slots available. Logged bank to the original toon and all 80 slots were still there.

So, perhaps the issue is with modules purchased off of the GTN.

Tyrven
01.10.2013 , 04:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDagens View Post
E-mailed support, they e-mailed me back telling me to call the support line. The support line told me to e-mail support.

*sigh*
Best part about that is the new support line number no longer being toll free. Now if you have problems you have to pay to hope they can help you.

OT this account wide bug still isn't fixed wth is going on.