Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Inq Robe

Anosa
01.09.2013 , 11:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SDTAXantos View Post
Unless you are botting, you won't get in trouble.
didnt think so
Meow

Pscyon
01.09.2013 , 11:51 PM | #12
You don't have to relog. Just kill and loot trash inbetween kills. Works like a charm on the champions I've been farming at least.
Sith Sorcerer

JediMasterAlex
01.10.2013 , 12:15 AM | #13
So far, nobody here has it right. After 3 kills on a champion, any additional kills will yield no loot at all. You must relog to continue getting loot. Also, the drop rate on the robe is very low. I only got it once in several months of steady farming of those mobs.

Gabrandt
01.10.2013 , 12:37 AM | #14
I've farmed about 7 of them during the year I've played, each time spending between 4-8 hours AFK'ing while Ashara murdered the Talz.

Run back and forth between Dootu Mootu Bakka Bakka Wong whatever and the talz leader at the heroic area to the north. After 3 kills, relog to reset the anti-goldfarming mechanism.
The dark side perceives all.

ElitehunterDS
01.10.2013 , 12:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
So far, nobody here has it right. After 3 kills on a champion, any additional kills will yield no loot at all. You must relog to continue getting loot. Also, the drop rate on the robe is very low. I only got it once in several months of steady farming of those mobs.
Killing a single other mob will fix it, no need to relog.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Knockerz
01.10.2013 , 01:32 AM | #16
It's easier just to farm credits than it is to farm for that robe. It's not like it cost 10 million. On my server it usually sells between one and two million. You could spend weeks trying to farm that robe, but if you focus at farming credits you could easily earn enough credits in a week if you focus only on making credits.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess