Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sentinel Armor

Nyht
01.09.2013 , 07:55 AM | #1
Can we please get the Jedi Sentinel reveal armor that was posted in the trailers for the Jedi sentinel sometime soon? I don't even mind paying real money for it but its easily my favorite looking armor I've seen a sentinel in ... and yet it's not even in the game despite the trailer.

I'm speaking of course of this http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/jedi-knight

Scrolling down to the Field Reconnaisance & Combat Tactics section, every screenshot of the Jedi Sentinel is wearing the armor in question.

SW-Angelus
01.09.2013 , 08:05 AM | #2
You mean the armor where you get the large feedbag attached to your chest? Or was it a speeder-sickness bag? Either way no thank you, I'll stick to my Valorous Blade Master gear...

Nyht
01.09.2013 , 07:57 PM | #3
Yes I mean that armor though I quite enjoy the look of it a lot and it's advertised in game and yet I haven't found it anywhere. It looks amazing and was the look I was zeroing in on when I rolled the sentinel to start. All those hooded robes I want no part of, plus the armor isn't bulked down with actual armor pieces.

Darkemace
01.09.2013 , 08:47 PM | #4
Doesn't the legacy vendor sell a set like that?

orpheus
01.09.2013 , 08:58 PM | #5
the boots gloves and belt appear to be what the legacy vendors have but that chest looks different...

Tattari
01.09.2013 , 09:28 PM | #6
Uh, it may not be the same color and has a hood, but that armor set you can buy when you reach lvl 31 is pretty much exactly that. Chest piece, boots, gloves. The only thing different is the pants.

Listerman
01.09.2013 , 09:58 PM | #7
...What IS that thing on the front?
The only possible thing I can think of is that it's a data readout...Like, I dunno, maybe you keep your datapad or holocommunicator in there for hands-free service?
Or is it a readout of the armor itself? And if so, why does it have a readout for the armor? What's going on in that armor that requires a readout? Kinda like that little LED on Boba Fetts chestpiece. What does that even do?

Or maybe a sandwhich?
"Never touch a Kel Dor's sammich."
"We're on a message board together. I'm already inclined to think you're a schmuck."

AshlaBoga
01.09.2013 , 11:06 PM | #8
I've seen one like that in game. And I hated it.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

slowantics
01.10.2013 , 12:43 AM | #9
yea that first armor for sentinel in the video was one of the armors i wanted while playing the game
id so buy it
Signature: Coming Soon