Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official NiM EC Title ("the Warstalker") Progression Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Official NiM EC Title ("the Warstalker") Progression Thread

AshlaBoga
01.09.2013 , 10:27 PM | #1
All pics need:
1. Visible "the Warstalker" title
2. Server name
3. Visible Guild Names
4. Valid Timestamp
(if you don't include the timestamp then your "official" time will be your post time).
I'd suggest doing what Astral did and just "use this timer (UTC timer) : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...en.html?n=1440 . Set up your shot in swtor, open up the Timer popup and drag it over your window. Hit print screen to take your screenshot and you are almost done." But if you've got another method that isn't easily faked then that might work as well.

I'm certain there are at least 16 guilds worldwide with this title so let's see those times!
Small note, I'm aware that some guilds have it for more than one Operations group. But let's make this guild specific, not operations group specific. If you'd like I can list that a 2nd group (or *gasp* 3rd group in your guild got the title, but I'd like the list to stay relatively simple).

Also: PLEASE NO CLAIMS A TITLE ISN'T VALID BECAUSE THAT GUILD GOT A PTS COPY. Yes, it's a shame if you got less practice before it hit live. But hey - it's not fair that some of us had work/school the day it went live, that's life.

8 Man Warstalker Spreadsheet

16 Man
Guild: ACE
Server: Darth Nihilus
Faction: Empire
Time: January 9th, 2013 @ 09:37 CDT
(time proof posted)

Note: Times are CDT/CST
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

AshlaBoga
01.09.2013 , 11:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lynhea View Post
Rush Denova 16 Nightmare Clean : 1H 45 Min

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9...3010823291.jpg

Good Luck All
Congrats!!!

So that's clearly the World First 16 man. I think I'm going to go ahead and make a separate spreadsheet for the 16 man Progression.

Edit: I'm probably not going to update the 16 man version as often since there aren't that many 16 man guilds.
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

DarthZak
01.09.2013 , 11:27 PM | #3
Sooo its basicly this thread? Or am I missing something?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

AshlaBoga
01.09.2013 , 11:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
Sooo its basicly this thread? Or am I missing something?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172
It's not that thread:

That thread is who got each of the 4 bosses down (and has a point system). This is who cleared NiM EC in under 2hr. People have asked the Astral guy to add a 5th heading (making the title a "boss") but he's turned down the idea - I suspect that maintaining the thread is work enough and having to keep it up to date in regards to the title "the Warstalker" is too time consuming (I mean the guy does have a life outside SWTOR).

This is the only Progression thread that I am currently maintaining, and as such I can dedicate a fair amount of time to maintaining it.
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

IAmViiOLENT
01.10.2013 , 12:08 AM | #5
This is kind of late to do lol...
Most guilds that are going to get it, got it weeks ago now; and there wasn't a need to screenshot it as nobody cared aside from people on the server.

Ansalem
01.10.2013 , 07:11 PM | #6
a little late I think I have actually deleted the screenshots I took when my guild did it. I do recall at the time checking the 8m and 16m thread my guild came in world 4th and server first for prophecy of the five. Think we did it on 12-12-12.

IAmViiOLENT
01.10.2013 , 07:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
a little late I think I have actually deleted the screenshots I took when my guild did it. I do recall at the time checking the 8m and 16m thread my guild came in world 4th and server first for prophecy of the five. Think we did it on 12-12-12.
Yeah, I do know that the guilds on our server that have it are -
Tatooine Royal Navy 12/12/12 8:09pm PST
The Silver Order 12/16/12 10:17pm PST
Hatred 12/18/12 Unknown time

Like you and I both said, a lot of people deleted their SS' of this by now lol or just didn't bother taking an ss

Argure
01.11.2013 , 01:06 PM | #8
8-man timed clear by Ebonlore on Prophecy of the Five on 2012-18-12 at 10:13 PM UTC -6 (US Eastern).

No pics, but we have a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mudz89elEMY

Done without exploiting the holostatue heroic moment abilities.
OPERATIVE LI'LL ZORAH PROPHECY O/T FIVE
JUST WIPE IT

RikuvonDrake
01.11.2013 , 01:43 PM | #9
Feels like this thread came up a bit late
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Haargh
01.13.2013 , 02:44 AM | #10
Waay to late to start a Progression Thread for this imo. Congratulation if you cleared this in 2 hours and have a feel of urgency to share it with us, but most of the gulds that cleared it 6 weeks ago, probably dont have the required items to share it with you.

I know we dont, still we cleared it back in november.
The Aldous Legacy

Rhienne/Rhíenne - Sage Healer - Inconsistency
Tergorn - Scoundrel Healer - Forsaken Gamers