Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Best Star ship

Belly
07.05.2012 , 12:19 PM | #31
The Agent's ship. Something about it is just...sexy.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

ZirusZero
07.05.2012 , 09:31 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
The Agent's ship. Something about it is just...sexy.
It's awesome, but needs brighter lights in my taste anyways.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Sinemetu
07.05.2012 , 09:40 PM | #33
Agent, IMO. I don't like the trooper one especially because of the multiple levels. I play on a lot of alts and can't take the time to memorize where all my companions are, so a ship with multiple levels is harder to navigate when I'm trying to find someone to talk to. I'll give the Jedi ship points for easy egress, but I prefer the orientation of the Sith ship. Agent and Sith ships just look way cooler in space combat, whereas the Jedi ship looks like a flying brick.
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
C-Sec Customs: You should leave your personal synthetic assistant at home. They're not allowed on shuttles anymore.
Legion: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

Desolaytore
07.06.2012 , 10:36 PM | #34
I don't know about you guys... but my starship is the mighty SSD, it's the best
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

lichoniespi
01.09.2013 , 05:24 AM | #35
I personally like most Defender and Fury models. Which belongs to sith inqusitor/warrior and Jedi Consular/Knight.
The reasons are similar:
- Both ships have very tradicional design, similar to some well know spececraft from uiverse. Fury is in lina with TIE. And Defender is another corelian model.
- Both ships have short running distance fron cockpit to exit.
- The room layout is quite sensible. Also ships look solid.

Phyreblade
01.09.2013 , 11:44 AM | #36
My bounty hunter is eventually going to steal her brother's IA starship. Only because she thinks it's purty. And she has some experience stealing ships. That being said, though, her ship is the first one I've really named. She calls her ship "The Bad Boy". Because it is.

I myself favor the Knight / Consular ship. Because it's real easy to get out of. You run down from the bridge, leap over the railing, and exit the door in one smooth motion! It's awesome!

I will say, though, there's something pretty cool about the smuggler ship. I finally figured that's why my guy smuggler stays in shape. He has an indoor track! Around and around and around ...

Hehe.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server

errant_knight
01.09.2013 , 12:44 PM | #37
The agent has the sleekest and most beautiful ship. It's an 'E' type Jag, an F-18, an Arabian horse.... But the Warrior/Inquisitor ship is just as fine in it's own thoroughbred, stealth bomber, muscle car way.

The republic seems to thing that color, spaciousness and style are of the dark.

_Darkstar
01.09.2013 , 12:53 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
The agent has the sleekest and most beautiful ship. It's an 'E' type Jag, an F-18, an Arabian horse.... But the Warrior/Inquisitor ship is just as fine in it's own thoroughbred, stealth bomber, muscle car way.

The republic seems to thing that color, spaciousness and style are of the dark.
Couldn't agree more.
But I also hate the BH ship,
Spoiler
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Yria
01.09.2013 , 01:09 PM | #39
BH's ship is my favorite. It's just, you know... charismatic. It's not fancy and beutiful, but if I can imagine any starship having its own personality, it would be bounty hunter's ship.

TalonVII
01.09.2013 , 02:14 PM | #40
Sorry my favorite ship. Smuggler then IA. Guess I would be a smuggler to begin with.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor