Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lost Cartel Coins (real money) & Items in Roll Back
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 01:02 PM | #1
I am reporting EA or BIOWARE of whoever you are for abuse. My cartel coins were just stolen from me, along with all my recent cartel item purchases, my PvP match was reset (erased in the roll back) that I just completed and now, I am without my MONEY, without my items and one of the cartel packs that were stolen didn't have ANYTHING rare in it (same exact stuff from the other two previous packs which is contrary to the advertisement stating you will get something only available from this new pack) -whereas one of the others was full of rare stuff. Not that it matters at this point, EA/BIOWARE et al has stolen my cartel coins, stolen all of my cartel items and now I am without anything that I paid for. I am a subscriber, a founder and a CE account holder and I have been robbed by EA/BIOWARE et al. This matter needs to be addressed and I expect to be compensated in excess to what you have just stolen from me!
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Cerimon
01.08.2013 , 01:10 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings rmzeyzein,

If you find you have lost Cartel Coins or other purchases due to a rollback on The Harbinger server we ask you to create a support request ticket so that we may investigate your issue on an individual basis.

***EDIT***
If you think you may have lost Cartel Coins please check your coin ledger as these should have been refunded.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 01:33 PM | #3
Tickets have been filed! The entire atmosphere on the Harbinger at the moment is nothing but negativity, hostility and outrage. You do not communicate with your customer prior to forcing your server into a roll back? You have the ability to send out messages, communicate, but you don't. You just do what you will and expect us all to stay and endure these types of problems.

The current game atmosphere is miserable, people are angry and have absolutely nothing positive to say on the server at the moment, and many of them are subscribers, people that helped get this game off the ground ... people are getting tired of constant mistreatment and substandard service - especially now, since you have more access to real currency and the service level is seemingly incompetent to handle these types of mechanics.

We hope that you will do something out of the ordinary for your customers to show them your appreciation and thank them for enduring all of the mishaps... most business try to retain customers by offering them some sort of restitution which has never been something you have done before. Try it, you might have some more satisfied customers, versus angry unhappy people.

jdubbbz
01.08.2013 , 01:38 PM | #4
This is why I no longer play on the harbinger. In a previous rollback, I lost a ton of mail and items including about 30 advanced might and resolve augments I had created and posted on the GTN. The auctions ended in the time that the server crashed, and I lost everything. I opened a ticket and never got a response. This was several weeks back now.

Good thing this has never happened to my knowledge on Prophecy of the Five where my mains are. If it did, I'd unsubscribe in a heartbeat.

LogicalPremise
01.08.2013 , 01:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings rmzeyzein,

If you find you have lost Cartel Coins or other purchases due to a rollback on The Harbinger server we ask you to create a support request ticket so that we may investigate your issue on an individual basis.

***EDIT***
If you think you may have lost Cartel Coins please check your coin ledger as these should have been refunded.

Well, they haven't been refunded.
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

TASIO
01.08.2013 , 02:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by rmzeyzein View Post
Tickets have been filed! The entire atmosphere on the Harbinger at the moment is nothing but negativity, hostility and outrage. You do not communicate with your customer prior to forcing your server into a roll back? You have the ability to send out messages, communicate, but you don't. You just do what you will and expect us all to stay and endure these types of problems.

The current game atmosphere is miserable, people are angry and have absolutely nothing positive to say on the server at the moment, and many of them are subscribers, people that helped get this game off the ground ... people are getting tired of constant mistreatment and substandard service - especially now, since you have more access to real currency and the service level is seemingly incompetent to handle these types of mechanics.

We hope that you will do something out of the ordinary for your customers to show them your appreciation and thank them for enduring all of the mishaps... most business try to retain customers by offering them some sort of restitution which has never been something you have done before. Try it, you might have some more satisfied customers, versus angry unhappy people.
Agree with everything this man said!
This is VERY weak!

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 04:35 PM | #7
Greetings rmzeyzein,

***EDIT***

After filing tickets, spending about or over 45 minutes on hold, spending nearly as much time speaking to the agent and then reading this reply from the EA/BIOWARE agent in this thread - LET IT BE KNOWN - no refund has been issued, no record of any such transactions in the game nor in my ledger. I still continue to be without Cartel Coins whichI bought with my hard earned money, cannot buy anything from the Cartel Market since I have no coins and still nothing to show for it... and they ask for our patience while they investigate. Investigation and testing should have been done prior to going live with a faulty patch - but to EA/BW it is apparent, as long as money is coming in, they don't seem to care - let us wait, while they sit with our cash and demand our patience. The response I got from the agent on the phone was to allow for the matter to be "Investigated" and for us to lend ourw "patience" once again, dealing with the matter from their pre-typed, one-sided ticket system. Most of the tickets I get replies back from, show without a doubt, the agent either didn't read the ticket in the first place since the many of the responses don't even resemble an appropriate response to the concern, or "coincidentally" the ticket disappears or is closed without any follow up - since we are not allowed to reopen tickets that are not resolved appropriately. The put us through the ringer with their ticket system, which to me, is another way of saying... we would rather not discuss it in person, file a ticket that you have no way to rebut or respond to. My patience has run out and it is time that EA/BW step up to the plate and offer some customer service to the masses of players that have been patient through all these updates, through all these "bugs" and all of the technical issues that cause us as players to lose credits, time, effort and for EA/BW to continue to patronize us and ask for our patience with no restitution - ever. I have never once been given a "courtesy" for all the grief this game presents. Unfortunately, I have paid all of our subscriptions in advance. If EA/BW cannot handle money transactions without these types of problems, they should get out of the cartel business, as their cartel is turning out to be nothing but an gamble.

Here is my demand: Return my cartel coins or refund my purchase! I do not think I should have to wait, nor should any person as it is EA/BW et al, responsibility to manage these accounts and with all the time I spend on the phone and filing tickets, the matter should be resolved. What if you went to your bank to pull out some cash and the tell told you they lost your money and to go home and wait for them to research and investigate? Your systems should be ready to go, if you are going to be in this business, period! Each an every player that was effected by this should have their cartel coins returned to them, plus they should be compensated for the time that they could not use them and they should also be given some benefit and restitution for putting up with this type of incompetence.

If this matter is not resolved very quickly, we will be filing a disputed charge with our financial institution and potentially, with a refund or not, with our state office that is dedicated to dealing with businesses that are not capable or that fail to manage the services they have advertised, implied to offer and/or promised to deliver. We are customers, it is time that EA/BW start treating us like customers, instead of treating us like Beta testers and making us pay for it.

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 08:13 PM | #8
Greetings rmzeyzein,

***EDIT***

I don't want any more of your worthless apologies! I can't spend them and they are quite redundant.

Still no restitution, refund or credit back on my account! and I don't "THINK" that I lost coins - I know I lost coins. . .and so do you EA/BW - along with all the other players that have! Furthermore, I didn't lose them, EA/BW stole them! This message alone is an example of the "Quality Experience" that SWTOR EA/BW has to offer... Really? It's not even so much about the money, it is the principle behind it all. Every bug, every glitch, nearly every problem that happens on this game causes the players and subscribers to suffer while EA/BW has already raked in our cash. Ironically enough, your merchant systems work well enough to ensuring our subs and cartel payments are secured into your systems! EA/BW is fail safe in getting their cash and currency in, but once that is done - we have to be patient when you take our money and items, while we have to sit and wait for you to investigate why I have no cartel coins or cartel items that I bought - really?

You want us to use your useless ticket system to deal with our direct cash currency issues, when sometimes it can take 2-4 weeks or more to get a reply, if you even get a reply. Do you really have to investigate your ledgers? Shouldn't you have that information available? You are dealing with cash money - you had better have that information available - and this type of problem is not something you should try to sweep under the carpet like all the other problems. Stop patronizing us! It does nothing in regards to improving your services.

MarcGravel
01.08.2013 , 11:20 PM | #9
Same thing happened to me this morning bought 2400 cartel coins for 20 dollars bought 3 of the new packs and 2 blockade runner ones opened two got decent stuff then server crashed lost all the items and didn't get refunded cartel coins and it even says i bought the packs on my ledger and the stuff is no where to be found and i sent a ticket this morning at like 10am and its now 10pm 12 hours and no response or anything whats going on????

rmzeyzein
01.09.2013 , 07:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcGravel View Post
Same thing happened to me this morning bought 2400 cartel coins for 20 dollars bought 3 of the new packs and 2 blockade runner ones opened two got decent stuff then server crashed lost all the items and didn't get refunded cartel coins and it even says i bought the packs on my ledger and the stuff is no where to be found and i sent a ticket this morning at like 10am and its now 10pm 12 hours and no response or anything whats going on????
STILL NOT RESOLVED AND NO CARTEL/ITEM REFUNDS and NO RESPONSE TO TICKETS OR TELEPHONE REPORT TO CSR

Well, I sent a ticket, I posted in this forum and I even spoke to CSR on telephone - was assured it would be resolved and so far, I have no refund or any restitution as promised. I was appalled when I called customer support, after waiting in que and having him take a report, that he would refer me back to the ticket system for support. This outrageous - but not atypical for SWTOR support (or lack there of).