Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Traya: Waiting in the Dark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Darth Traya: Waiting in the Dark

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 10:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
/Engage in fits of laughter.

That was genius!
I was hoping someone would pick up on that KOTOR reference, glad it made you laugh.

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 10:35 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I was hoping someone would pick up on that KOTOR reference, glad it made you laugh.
It was actually kinda obvious. Pretty much every Sith Lord says it. I think one says it on the Star Forge. Can't remember, though.

Loving the story so far!
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 10:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
It was actually kinda obvious. Pretty much every Sith Lord says it. I think one says it on the Star Forge. Can't remember, though.

Loving the story so far!
Good good, if you've played KOTOR 2 you'll appreciate the next chapter.

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 10:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Good good, if you've played KOTOR 2 you'll appreciate the next chapter.
Can't wait!
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Syart
01.05.2013 , 06:05 AM | #15
Can't believe I didn't read this sooner, it's great. Waiting to find out what happens next
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

Beniboybling
01.05.2013 , 06:15 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
Can't believe I didn't read this sooner, it's great. Waiting to find out what happens next
Thankyou! I'm reading your fanfiction too and its great.

Aurbere
01.06.2013 , 04:19 PM | #18
That Atris spirit got what was coming to her! She deserved it the most.

Chapter 4 was awesome... just like the others

Aurbere
01.08.2013 , 04:34 PM | #20
Another excellent chapter. The encounter with the Triumvirate and Surik was unexpected, but nice to see.