Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Now getting NU2001 trying to puchase Cartel Coins.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Now getting NU2001 trying to puchase Cartel Coins.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Screaming_Ziva
01.08.2013 , 09:35 AM | #1
I bought some Cartel Coins earlier when the servers came up with no problems. Now, when trying to buy more, I am getting the following message:

Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance.

I tried both cards on my account and neither one works.

Naugor
01.08.2013 , 09:59 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Screaming_Ziva,

We would like to ask you to wait 24 hours, before making another attempt. You can find more information about this in our Cartel Coins FAQ. Should you still experience any issues afterwards, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Thank you for your patience in advance.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Screaming_Ziva
01.09.2013 , 04:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Greetings Screaming_Ziva,

We would like to ask you to wait 24 hours, before making another attempt. You can find more information about this in our Cartel Coins FAQ. Should you still experience any issues afterwards, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Thank you for your patience in advance.
Waited 24 hours and am still getting an error on both cards attached to my account. I'm guessing I'm now in the same boat as everyone else with this error and I won't be able to buy Cartel Coins anymore.

naylertrebek
01.09.2013 , 04:33 PM | #4
Welcome to the club.

satatum
01.09.2013 , 06:08 PM | #5
Getting that after changing card details and get a diferernt error using paypal.

Naugor
01.10.2013 , 03:40 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Heya everyone,

If you have checked all the steps in our Cartel Coins FAQ and waited 24 hours, please contact our Customer Service team over the phone, they will be able to assist.

Spoiler

Thank you for your understanding.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Screaming_Ziva
01.10.2013 , 05:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Heya everyone,

If you have checked all the steps in our Cartel Coins FAQ and waited 24 hours, please contact our Customer Service team over the phone, they will be able to assist.

Spoiler

Thank you for your understanding.
Please don't thank me for my understanding because there isn't any.

With so many people getting this error it is obviously a problem on YOUR end. Why can't you (Bioware) get it fixed without making people sit on the phone for hours whenever they want to buy more Cartel Coins? I get this error on both cards attached to my account (1 debit and 1 credit) and I also get a "general error" when trying to pay via Paypal.

mikasaxen
01.10.2013 , 12:32 PM | #8
Okay, since the patch on 08/01/13 I have been getting the same issue whilst trying to purchase Cartel coins. However since my account subscription is also linked to the same Visa Card, and my sub is due to roll over on 11/01/13, will this affect my subscription ? I also find it somewhat confusing as to why i cannot get CS support via e-mail, given that I live in Australia and there is no contact number for Australian service. I cannot see why i should spend hours on hold whilst making an ISD call to resolve an issue that is clearly at Bioware/EA's end of the line. I would happily resolve this issue via e-mail, but i will not pay literally hundreds of dollars to fix an issue not of my making.

Screaming_Ziva
01.10.2013 , 03:19 PM | #9
I just called customer service and it is the worst support ever. I explained I am getting the error on two different cards and she told me to wait 24 hours to try my purchase again. I told her I waited 24 hours before calling and she then told me to call my banks to see if they are blocking the charges. Both banks, right at the same time decided to block SWTOR transactions? I don't think so. I then asked her about the "general error" I get when trying to pay with Paypal and she was basically clueless. She has now escalated my call and I'm on hold again for someone higher up.

Bioware, I WANT to give you MONEY! It's amazing you make it so difficult.

Zieromega
01.10.2013 , 06:33 PM | #10
I'm getting the same error. I talked to my bank and I was charged 4 times for 20.00 purchases and 2 10.00 purchases I have not received in game or on my account ledger. Check your bank statements.

My problems started after my two 10.00 transactions on January the 4th. Anyone else start having issues around that time?