Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kingcyber
01.04.2013 , 11:41 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Cupelixx View Post
Still nothing...what a shock.
Then the state of the game release today....sounds like same gender romance is a bigger priority than space combat. This is freaking STAR WARS not Star Whores... they need to get their freking priorities straight. If they want to be PC then just ditch all the romance options hetero and **** intra species whatever and focus on epic space battles with multiple ships participating instead of regurgitating the same levels just with higher difficulty and a few added objects to dodge. It's a big galaxy. I want to see new parts of it.

For now though , most of us would be satisfied if you would just FIX THIS PROBLEM so we can get our freaking comms and credits.

DarthMeridian
01.04.2013 , 02:01 PM | #102
I played this game at launch for a 20 days. And now after a year i subscribed for a month to finish my character to lvl 50 - so i am more like a holiday/casual player. I experienced the same bug in essels, which is one year old. As a jedi knight i leaped to robot boss at essels, which caused, that i dropped under the texture, under the platform where the boss was positioned. So excuse me - one year is not enough to fix this ?
Not talking about the other bugs i experienced so far, seriously.

clevos
01.04.2013 , 06:49 PM | #103
way to continue charging people real money for items to a broken feature Bioware. I appreciate it. GF and I spent two hundred dollars on cartel coins in the first month. But now that you have shown your lack of concern for us you will notice you have no more incoming money from either of our accounts. Hence the reason no preorder on your expansion. 5 days playing ahead of time? more like 5 days of bug hell while you ignore your customers. no thanks.

DJB_Prophet
01.06.2013 , 10:22 PM | #104
Currently happening to me for sunday missions.

Naugor
01.08.2013 , 09:20 AM | #105 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the late reply. I would just like to make you guys aware that this has been added to the Known Issues list. Amber Green has posted about it here, we will be deploying a fix for these issues in an upcoming patch.

Thank you all for your patience.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support | Find help for all EA Games at Answers HQ.

Kerhold
01.08.2013 , 09:30 AM | #106
Does that mean, that wasn't solved in 1.6.2??

Eszi
01.08.2013 , 09:34 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerhold View Post
Does that mean, that wasn't solved in 1.6.2??
As expected, it wasn't

Mistwinter
01.08.2013 , 09:51 AM | #108
Didn't stop them from gutting the credit rewards from the missions, though!

Boggles the mind, it does.

kingcyber
01.08.2013 , 03:35 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistwinter View Post

seriously considering dropping the sub at this point. I already blew 30 bucks on cartel coins (nothing good in the blockade runner packs for me and won't let me sell anything anyone might be interested in) and the new expansion though so lesson learned I guess.

DarkAliien
01.08.2013 , 06:44 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistwinter View Post

I was shocked when I saw this as well, but atleast before today's patch i would get a mission on tuesday, now i don't even get that.They actually made it worse.On a side note have you guys noticed how long the freaking leaders have been bugged in section x.They really just don't care at all.