Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When would you fall to the Darkside ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
When would you fall to the Darkside ?

TalonVII
01.05.2013 , 05:04 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Seriously MasterMe, you need to become a Jedi. Only the Force can shield you from Aurbere's wrath!

But on topic, I think a lot of people if not all here would fall to the darkside. I assume we're all over five and the Jedi doesn't take older people in for a reason. They've already grown attached to people, and become accustomed to using their emotions and indulging their passions. So following the Jedi Code will be difficult. That's why I take my own path as freelance force using, artifact collecting, explorer dude. Who wields his lightsaber like this for added coolness.
Well if I can't join the jedi or the sith i know of a few orders i could join. Zeison Sha, Jal shey, Matukai adepts.

Plenty of other ways to learn the force that aren't tied to the sith or jedi, too bad they are not represented in this game.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Maaruin
01.05.2013 , 05:16 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Well if I can't join the jedi or the sith i know of a few orders i could join. Zeison Sha, Jal shey, Matukai adepts.

Plenty of other ways to learn the force that aren't tied to the sith or jedi, too bad they are not represented in this game.
I'm happy we see at least some new Force organizations: The Esh-ka savants and the Voss mystics.

Wait a minute... Aurbere. what do you think about an in-depth-look at different Force based organizations?
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Aurbere
01.05.2013 , 05:20 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
I'm happy we see at least some new Force organizations: The Esh-ka savants and the Voss mystics.

Wait a minute... Aurbere. what do you think about an in-depth-look at different Force based organizations?
It's in the works. I'll be doing Force-based organizations at the same time as Galactic History.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Maaruin
01.05.2013 , 05:23 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
It's in the works. I'll be doing Force-based organizations at the same time as Galactic History.
I'm looking forward to it.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

fluttersniper
01.07.2013 , 03:15 PM | #45
Are we talking if we were in the SW universe? Or reasom why we would in real life?

Sw universe: If my Padawan were to die I would most likely fall, I form attachments to easily.

RL: To much corruption/greed in the world, no sense of a common good, I would just become a Sith with good intentions of protecting the people, kind of similar to Anakin's fall almost.

Dhamploc
01.07.2013 , 03:24 PM | #46
I don't think I'd ever "fall" to the Dark Side, because I don't think I'd ever qualify to be "Light Side".
I certainly wouldn't fit into either the Jedi Order or the Sith paradigm.

I'd like to think I'd just be pottering along as a Potentium force user.

Scutum
01.07.2013 , 04:13 PM | #47
My fall to the darkside would be gradual and with the best intentions. I've always caught myself in debates about certain topics leaning towards a slightly fascist approach, so with all that power it would be about doing whatever was necessary to protect and serve the Republic and punishing injustice instead of being true to the Jedi way. I see myself most likely being removed from the order, but also either enlisting in the Republic's military or becoming a politician (with some very useful mind swaying powers >).
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Kaedusz
01.07.2013 , 11:20 PM | #48
The only way i will stay light side is if i live like a hermit/monk or something like that outside of society and do nothing all day every day except meditation.

If i live in society i will be either gray or dark side.Not for some stupid cheesy reason but because i think the light side(jedi) philosophy/world view is wrong in many of its aspects.
I wouldn't fall to anything and be redeemed out of anything,i will just be the way i am- mostly grey side.

WombatDazzler
01.08.2013 , 12:27 AM | #49
The moment I walked out of the Academy.

Castiel
01.08.2013 , 12:38 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Yessss. Together we could collect all the knowledge in the galaxy!
Hahah, start of a dark path right there =P