Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

omega_mog
01.07.2013 , 01:59 PM | #21
Just killed HK on Normal
No part dropped.

Agonist
02.05.2013 , 07:06 PM | #22
This is obviously still happening..... been going on for months and no one has responded with a fix or even simple acknowledgment.

Ugh!

glandi
02.05.2013 , 07:09 PM | #23
ran it last night/early this morning and hk dropped the part for me.

Agonist
02.05.2013 , 07:13 PM | #24
Three of us are stuck here with no part and no help from CSR in-game or out. :/

Where is CSR-KeithR when we need him? (SWG reference)

PacSoup
02.05.2013 , 09:32 PM | #25
False Emperor //// HK=47 needs to be killed on Story mode, not hardmode. . And item....as long as someone has the quest and loots him...everyone should recieve it their mission bag.
I prefer Sci-fi RPG's over DnD Rpg's, now in days can't revert back to Pen n Paper...friends have moved on, and out of state. Plus, I don't like to be thrown down stairs in a dungeons, when I play my dwarf.

Llasonic
02.25.2013 , 06:05 PM | #26
Ran the False Emperor FP, killed HK unit, but no drop. As soon as all the loot was gone, the body disappeared. Bug still not fixed. Is this being addressed through Bioware tech team???

VoxNihili
03.02.2013 , 06:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Llasonic View Post
Ran the False Emperor FP, killed HK unit, but no drop. As soon as all the loot was gone, the body disappeared. Bug still not fixed. Is this being addressed through Bioware tech team???
Evidently not. Same exact thing just happened for me. Maybe you have to pay for the part with Cartel Coins.
"..."

Avorniel
03.17.2013 , 04:27 PM | #28
ran the False Emp. FP in normal mode today for the Weapons Protocol Hk-51 quest update 2 of us were after the updates we didn't get any updates we both have sent in tickets mine is 8368942.

Please update my quest and the item

thanks
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

Avorniel
03.18.2013 , 12:22 PM | #29
can you guys take a look at the ticket number in the above thread please and let me know whats going to happen as I can't finish the HK-51 quest without this item.

thnks
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

DarknessInLight
03.18.2013 , 12:26 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SpacerSebben View Post
I've beaten HK-47 at False Emperor on Hardmode once and on Storymode twice in the past hour and a half and he hasn't dropped the HK Weapons Protocol item. I have all quest items for [Heroic 2+] Assertion: Repairs Required except the HK Weapons Protocol. I don't know why this isn't working.
Let me ask you a question....have you transferred any HK items between your Legacy toons? My Main Toon is now sitting on at least 6 Weapons Protocol items. I suspect that you may have to transfer the item between your toons. I could be mistaken, however.....
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu