Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Bird_of_Thunder
01.06.2013 , 04:57 PM | #301
I killed Thana. Hated her so much
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

SithKoriandr
01.06.2013 , 05:31 PM | #302
I've let her live once and killed her once. I like her She's an interresting character.

CrazyGreggy
01.07.2013 , 06:59 AM | #303
Mad dog. Even my LS Warrior put her down without a second thought.

+40 affection from Vette too.

Ridickilis
01.07.2013 , 08:14 AM | #304
Yes 100 percent; Thana should have been the Inquisitor's (specifically) melee dps companion, and male romance option, instead of getting Ashara. You even meet on the same planet so it would have fit ever so nicely with the story/companion progression. I can't think of any reason why they thought Ashara would have been a better fit than Thana. There isn't a lot I complain about with this game but I feel this is one of the rare instances where BW missed the boat.

Zeratho
01.07.2013 , 09:53 AM | #305
She would most certainly be more interesting companion & romance option than Jaesa. I'm not fan of Jaesa's voice acting, it seems so...dull and emotionless sometimes.

Eleuril
01.07.2013 , 11:53 AM | #306
Thana is a great character and I'd love to see her introduced as a companion, BUT I'd like her to be an optional companion. I don't think I'd ever keep her around permanently. She's one of those characters that actually has me looking forward to Imperial Taris but

Spoiler

Frankly, I think she's fun but a bit dense. I found it absolutely hilarious to rile her up for the duration of the planetary story arc but I don't think I'd want her around permanently. However, I think it would be great to have her as an optional companion for those who do want her.

KilldogZ
01.12.2013 , 03:38 PM | #307
can we start a petition to get thana vesh as a companion i would enjoy having her as a companion as she has a good character and she kicks *** ashara zavaros is good but she lacks character i want to start a pettition to get her as a companion quote if you wouyld like to start a petition

AhsokaTanorules
01.12.2013 , 04:04 PM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by KilldogZ View Post
can we start a petition to get thana vesh as a companion i would enjoy having her as a companion as she has a good character and she kicks *** ashara zavaros is good but she lacks character i want to start a pettition to get her as a companion quote if you wouyld like to start a petition
Damn right. ::My Bounty Hunter sits in his captaion's chair drinking beer watching in amusement as Thana Vesh force chokes Mako::

Kaedusz
01.13.2013 , 01:32 AM | #309
I let her live the first time and since i saw the mail she send me after this i swore never to let her live again.Been killing her on all my characters ever since.

aztecougar
01.13.2013 , 04:35 PM | #310
/Signed
It seems it would fun having her as a companion