Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode "manners"

Balroa
01.06.2013 , 12:25 AM | #91
Also ignore Lirarean and Vitrear. Those are my 50's and I'm in Atriss's guild. If you dont ignore that's fine but we can make sure you have a bad rep on The Harbinger.
Vitrear <Animosity>
Vi'trear <Wrath of Xedrix>
Vitreer <Disciples>

DSpectre
01.06.2013 , 12:29 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Balroa View Post
Also ignore Lirarean and Vitrear. Those are my 50's and I'm in Atriss's guild. If you dont ignore that's fine but we can make sure you have a bad rep on The Harbinger.
I don't believe you. Been sitting at fleet monitoring the chat for a couple hours. I haven't seen this thread, or me talked about yet. So good luck with that one with threatening a "bad reputation" on me. Like that will do anything for you
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

Zamppa
01.06.2013 , 12:32 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Sounds like you need thicker skin if you are getting angry enough to report people for vote kicking you for holding up their run. I enjoy the game plenty and I enjoy it most of all when a run is fast and efficient. I have zero problem with kicking someone from a hard mode that I have cleared with only the aide of my companion. Easier to vote kick and finish with a comp out than deal with some primadona that would rather delay others by dragging their feet through a run. I'll make sure to note your name so I can put you on ignore and never have to deal with you if I am on your server.
Someone wanting to watch a conversation or doing the first droid boss at The Foundry HM is not an excuse for a vote kick as noone actually said they would skip. I was stading 30 metres away from the boss with my marauder waiting to jump in when I saw 2 people sneak pass it and I was just typing "what on Earth? can't we just kill it and move on..." I could not even finish my sentence before the elitist tank put a vote kick on me. At that point I made sure everyone in the group know that if I was kicked they would be reported which also happened. From that point onwards I have always reported and ignored everyone with same kind of manners. As my marauder is already above the gear one can get from any HM(including Lost Island) I have made it my habbit to watch convos(most convos even on Black Talon) and kill all the bosses because I like my marauder, the skills and voiced acting.

Watching few convos and killing bosses on HMs is not an excuse for the elitist tanks to kick people "just because they want a quick run and have only the 5 BH comms to achieve from the run". I'm just doing my own fare share to make this game better and more enjoyable for the most people(the elitists do not belong into this group). And rest assured you are not on my server, but if you were you would already be on my ignore list
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

Ansalem
01.06.2013 , 12:37 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
Someone wanting to watch a conversation or doing the first droid boss at The Foundry HM is not an excuse for a vote kick as noone actually said they would skip. I was stading 30 metres away from the boss with my marauder waiting to jump in when I saw 2 people sneak pass it and I was just typing "what on Earth? can't we just kill it and move on..." I could not even finish my sentence before the elitist tank put a vote kick on me. At that point I made sure everyone in the group know that if I was kicked they would be reported which also happened. From that point onwards I have always reported and ignored everyone with same kind of manners. As my marauder is already above the gear one can get from any HM(including Lost Island) I have made it my habbit to watch convos(most convos even on Black Talon) and kill all the bosses because I like my marauder, the skills and voiced acting.

Watching few convos and killing bosses on HMs is not an excuse for the elitist tanks to kick people "just because they want a quick run and have only the 5 BH comms to achieve from the run". I'm just doing my own fare share to make this game better and more enjoyable for the most people(the elitists do not belong into this group). And rest assured you are not on my server, but if you were you would already be on my ignore list
so what you are saying is that you should learn to type faster and then you went and abused the ticket reporting system which is against the rules of conduct to report them? Got it.

DSpectre
01.06.2013 , 12:38 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post

Thank you again, sir!
―Revan

Zamppa
01.06.2013 , 12:42 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
so what you are saying is that you should learn to type faster and then you went and abused the ticket reporting system which is against the rules of conduct to report them? Got it.
There is an option in the ticket system called "report harrassing behaviour" or something like that. I find kicks from GF generated groups as much harrassing as I find people calling names in the chat etc. I also got a response to the ticket the next day where BW representative thanked me for the info and said they will investigate and possibly take action. I'm not interested if they do take action or not but now they atleast know what's happening in the HMs and how some people behave towards others in there. It's BW's decission what they are going to do about it.
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

ShadowTech
01.06.2013 , 12:42 AM | #97
And this entire thread is exactly why I don't like PuGs.

DSpectre
01.06.2013 , 12:44 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowTech View Post
And this entire thread is exactly why I don't like PuGs.

Erm... PuG's? What does that stand for?
―Revan

Ardim
01.06.2013 , 12:47 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
Erm... PuG's? What does that stand for?
Pickup Groups

And the sheer amount if elitism in this thread appalls me
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

DSpectre
01.06.2013 , 12:54 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Pickup Groups

And the sheer amount if elitism in this thread appalls me
Thank you.

And yeah, I think I started a war between anti-elitists and elitists... Should be interesting
―Revan