Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time for a positive viewpoint

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Time for a positive viewpoint

Rikiu
01.05.2013 , 01:21 PM | #1
After an absence of two or so months I decided to rejoin last night. Following the F2P move server populations were up so I thought "why not?". Wanted a fresh start so rolled a Trooper and landed on Ord Mantell to ~150 people. Granted this was at peak time, but I can't recall seeing such high figures before. I routinely bumped into other players, had a duel or two, grouped up, participated in a very active chat screen and helped form a small circle in the main spaceport so we could judge the similarity between another player's character and Disciple from KotOR II.

Might seem very simple to some, pointless to others, but for me it's what the game really lacked in my time playing it. Glad to have a sense of community back.

HiltoftheDragon
01.05.2013 , 01:26 PM | #2
I fully agree.

Ftp, even though i had my doubts at first, have proven to make things better in general. I hope to see continuing improvements in my time here.
The Ventress Legacy
"We can learn even from our enemies"
Grievance @ The Jedi Covenant
Come join our dual faction guild

DeathDealKill
01.05.2013 , 01:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikiu View Post
After an absence of two or so months I decided to rejoin last night. Following the F2P move server populations were up so I thought "why not?". Wanted a fresh start so rolled a Trooper and landed on Ord Mantell to ~150 people. Granted this was at peak time, but I can't recall seeing such high figures before. I routinely bumped into other players, had a duel or two, grouped up, participated in a very active chat screen and helped form a small circle in the main spaceport so we could judge the similarity between another player's character and Disciple from KotOR II.

Might seem very simple to some, pointless to others, but for me it's what the game really lacked in my time playing it. Glad to have a sense of community back.
I so agree with you. The game is fun!!
And now they are going to focus on high levels with a new xpack!
You can't beat it.
Best free to play game out!.. Yes there will be trolls and yes there will be some negative people but we just got to over look it and live in our awesome SWTOR Universe.
When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not. Squadron 238