Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sigh... The Czerka-Crate-O-Matic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sigh... The Czerka-Crate-O-Matic

Alec_Fortescue
01.03.2013 , 04:54 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by eeleek View Post
why did you have to bring this up, they will add it to the cartel market now! Great!
oh no! :/
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

Jenemi
01.04.2013 , 12:31 PM | #42
I actually got my crate for 1 million off the GTN. Of course, any others have been selling for 90 million and up so I just got really lucky @-@ I love it so.

But yeah, it is supposedly the rarest drop in the game despite the various ways to get one.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

arunav
01.04.2013 , 06:05 PM | #44
That thing is pretty great.

How long until it's in the Cartel Market, festively-low-class re-design included?

Huez
07.19.2013 , 01:01 PM | #45
Its 36 million credits on jedi Covenant now.
Mercenary: 60 Powertech:60
Assassin:60

branmakmuffin
07.19.2013 , 01:10 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Eeleek View Post
why did you have to bring this up, they will add it to the Cartel Market now! Great!
That'd be a good thing.

Soluss
07.19.2013 , 01:27 PM | #47
I got one a looooong time ago from a crit on a slicing mission or from a purple planetary box. I cant remember. I didn't even realize its rare. Its been sitting in my bank since I got it. Saw 3 on jedi covenant for about 35 mil. If they sell for that much then I might sell it.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Alec_Fortescue
07.19.2013 , 01:28 PM | #48
I was lucky enough to buy mine for 17 million the other day. Still considering it the best deal I ever made on this game.
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

darhsteel
07.19.2013 , 01:44 PM | #49
I've been hunting for a czerka crate drop for nearly a year now.few clues. I hear one will drop from random trash mobs in Illum(what exact mobs drop i dont know,I read that a talz may drop one) anyone with clues,please chime in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alec_Fortescue
07.19.2013 , 01:49 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by darhsteel View Post
I've been hunting for a czerka crate drop for nearly a year now.few clues. I hear one will drop from random trash mobs in Illum(what exact mobs drop i dont know,I read that a talz may drop one) anyone with clues,please chime in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAd there is absolutely NO POINT in looking for it. It will show up on it's own... :/ Looting it borders a miracle.