Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ahsokas fate hint shown in 100 episodes of clone wars video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
ahsokas fate hint shown in 100 episodes of clone wars video

turnoverla-page
01.04.2013 , 02:51 AM | #1
at first it is just an mix of episode then you start to see new episodes including ahsoka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06S3f...ature=youtu.be

also is it just me but the droids gregor is facing look grey if they are it is a nice little commando Easter egg

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 05:10 AM | #2
WOW! Nice vid, just reminds me how awesome TCW is. And yes I noticed a few things about those Ashoka scenes, I think they are planning on having her fall to the dark side. Also looks like she's running from the Republic... what could that mean? Perhaps she did something wrong/dark side related and fled from the Jedi, and now they're trying to bring her back. It seems her fall/fate is going to involve Ventress and Lux Bonteri, but I'm not sure how all that ties together. And did you notice that Star Wars 1313 moment at the end? When she jumps down the pit? Awesome.

turnoverla-page
01.04.2013 , 06:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
WOW! Nice vid, just reminds me how awesome TCW is. And yes I noticed a few things about those Ashoka scenes, I think they are planning on having her fall to the dark side. Also looks like she's running from the Republic... what could that mean? Perhaps she did something wrong/dark side related and fled from the Jedi, and now they're trying to bring her back. It seems her fall/fate is going to involve Ventress and Lux Bonteri, but I'm not sure how all that ties together. And did you notice that Star Wars 1313 moment at the end? When she jumps down the pit? Awesome.
yeah i did think about the 1313 moment in terms of ahsoka you see her battling ventress then getting chased so i think that ventress defently has something to do with it

sithgreyguard
01.04.2013 , 06:09 AM | #4
at about 3:09 to 3:15 is that new, or a previous season?

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 06:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
at about 3:09 to 3:15 is that new, or a previous season?
That was the previous season, or maybe before that I'm not sure. It was a three part arc on the Ones and Mortis, Overlords, Altar of Mortis and Ghosts of Mortis - if you haven't seen it I suggest you do, its very good.

Oh and this seems like the place to put this - its the Star Wars article that goes with the video.

SNCommand
01.04.2013 , 11:43 AM | #6
Maybe Ahsoka will have something to do with the upcoming 1313
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Beniboybling
01.04.2013 , 11:48 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Maybe Ahsoka will have something to do with the upcoming 1313
I doubt it, doesn't really seem her scene... most likely its just subtle promotion for the game, and just probably because they find that underworld city concept really cool.

Surinen
01.04.2013 , 11:49 AM | #8
I hope that she will be illuminated by the Siths before Anakin and then he will kill her just before events of embracing fully Dark Side, oh that would be ironic and funny
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.