Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Harbinger Server is crashing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The Harbinger Server is crashing

Vicstorm
01.03.2013 , 08:22 PM | #1
You guys better start looking into The Harbinger server, it looks like it's about to crash.
A lot of people getting constantly kicked to the character select sreen.

So please feed the hamsters, they're obviously passing out from exhaustion or hunger
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people....I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out

Kenj
01.03.2013 , 08:44 PM | #2
Was going to make a thread about this as well.

Ended up frozen in a WZ post-game till I logged out. Was recorded as getting credit client side, but when I re-logged it appeared not to have been counted given the lack of a WZ comm increase or progress towards my daily. After I was booted to character select once, and the server was lagging severely for me and several non localized or same ISP guildies.

Seemed to calm down a bit in the past couple minutes though.

Pasture
01.03.2013 , 08:58 PM | #3
Got kicked to the character select screen while standing on fleet, had to restart my client to get back into the game, and when I finally got back in everything I had done in the last hour was reset as though it never happened.

SturmUndSterne
01.03.2013 , 09:05 PM | #4
Got booted from the game.

Relogged and char was reset as F2P. Lost all of my CE items out of inventory, one bar.

Logged out, logged in - fixed - but the fact that I was removed as Guildmaster is rather annoying as well. Put in a ticket.

Is it too much to ask to take the servers down for a reset BEFORE Tuesday's maintenance, since they've been running without one for 3 weeks now?

oakamp
01.03.2013 , 09:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Is it too much to ask to take the servers down for a reset BEFORE Tuesday's maintenance, since they've been running without one for 3 weeks now?
rofl,
a true production server should never down less than 10 yrs,
and u said run 3 weeks need to reset ? XDDDDD
is ea so poor to use a pc server or something lower for harbinger running?
English is not my first language, still working on it.

Jaren_Kincaid
03.20.2013 , 10:37 PM | #6
The Harbinger is now offline. It booted me to the server selection screen mid-mission, so I guess I've lost everything I've achieved so far today. Why does this keep happening?