Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hottest Female Companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hottest Female Companion

LasherC
11.14.2012 , 01:44 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by starwarsmarsian View Post
Why is everyone talking about a virtual person's *** and ****?
Why not ?

Elyxin
11.14.2012 , 01:57 PM | #82
General hotness IMO goes to Dorne. something about the uppity attitude hiding the passion underneath, combined with the accent. woof.

but if were talking about relationship material, it would be vette. so durned cute you I can't turn her down. if i had both of em lined up, it would go to vette. She's a bit too skinny for my normal tastes, but I'm more of a fan of what I wake up with the next morning, not just what I go to bed with the night before.

Marqhill
11.14.2012 , 02:00 PM | #83
Kira Carsen has the sexiest voice of all the female companions. Vette is sort of super cute though.

TrumpetNut
01.03.2013 , 06:31 PM | #84
Ok guys I'm so sry about this but I was trying to see what you would all say. Hilarious the replies hahaha lol. Anyways I actually think doc is cool but I dunno lol.

TrumpetNut
01.03.2013 , 06:34 PM | #85
btw ppl girls play MMO's too and many other games. Whoever said the Ashara thing thats just sick.

TrumpetNut
01.06.2013 , 12:55 AM | #86
Ah the ashara thing was "Diggymanbyt_ID. That's offensive and disgusting. eww.

Newyankalt
01.06.2013 , 12:59 AM | #87
Risha and Jaesa

Bird_of_Thunder
01.07.2013 , 01:59 AM | #88
Mako. I found Vette annoying, but the Mako ark as well was awesome. Dark Skde Jaesa kinda scares me, not a fan of Kira or Dorne. Mako is definitely the best as a BH companion. A hot slicer who's good with guns and can heal? I'm sold
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

RogueDiplomacy
01.07.2013 , 12:52 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
My least favs are Nadia (the whole relationship reminded me of a teacher taking advantage of a student) and Kaliyo (she`s the kind of person I hate in real life, I disliked her more than I dislike ANY other npc in SWTOR).
Two things:

1) The teacher/student dynamic might work pretty well for a Dark Side consular who just tells her what she wants to hear.

2) I swear, I think Kaliyo was originally intended to be a bisexual character at launch. Her behavior, her dialogue, and her personal history remind me a great deal of some of my lesbian friends. I'm really surprised they didn't leave that option open.

So she might not be the best match for a person looking for a relationship with anything resembling traditional gender roles.

Ridickilis
01.07.2013 , 01:00 PM | #90
^Have to be honest and agree about Kaylio. Rolled my first female toon (as a guy) and it feels like we have been flirting together even if there hasn't been any 'flirt' options. It almost feels like we're in a relationship already lol. So yeah the dialog does seem to leave that taste to me as well. I do find her attractive though, I just wouldn't call her 'the hottest'.

As far as the 'hottest', probably Kira get's my vote. Then it's a tossup beween Risha, Vette and Jaesa. I find the three of them attractive for different reasons. Nadia does nothing for me at all, neither does Ashara.

Haven't seen the Trooper or Bounty Hunter class yet so I can't comment on either of the romance options there.