Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

kabeone
01.03.2013 , 04:12 PM | #181
Lord Scourge

I thought I grabbed screenshots of the coordinates for all of these but I couldn't find some of them... I'll just have to run JK again <_< >_>

Belsavis
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Voss
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Corellia
Spoiler

Spoiler

I never encountered the Voss one thatghost pointed out , but I wonder if the sound clip is the same one I heard in Belsavis and they don't play it twice? It seems very similar. I have a heck of a time trying to get my companions to repeat themselves once the clip has played is it just me? I need to go run around Corellia to see if there are any more. 2 doesn't seem right .

ekimmak
01.03.2013 , 08:50 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Lord Scourge
I never encountered the Voss one thatghost pointed out , but I wonder if the sound clip is the same one I heard in Belsavis and they don't play it twice? It seems very similar. I have a heck of a time trying to get my companions to repeat themselves once the clip has played is it just me? I need to go run around Corellia to see if there are any more. 2 doesn't seem right .
It seems like that there's either a range limit or a time limit before you can get another companion voice clip. I know that I've heard a lot of voiceovers from companions as you leave Correllia spaceport on both sides (Skadge has one, be sure to take that down)
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

iamthehoyden
01.04.2013 , 03:17 PM | #183
Lord Scourge
Woot!!! I finally carved out enough time to get these all recorded, lol. Thank you so much, not just for walking everywhere in Belsavis, Voss and Corellia, but because now my brain can quit trying to dig up exactly what his Sithy-hotness said when we arrived in Voss (cause it was driving me nuts).
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
01.05.2013 , 04:12 AM | #184
2 more for Corellia.
It seems like the main planet arc mission sent me to places where he spoke which is why I never found it (I finished my class quest and hit 50 before finishing Corellia.) Walking everywhere is no trouble when I'm in such fine company .

Spoiler

iamthehoyden
01.05.2013 , 10:41 AM | #185
2 more for Corellia.
It seems like the main planet arc mission sent me to places where he spoke which is why I never found it (I finished my class quest and hit 50 before finishing Corellia.) Walking everywhere is no trouble when I'm in such fine company .

Spoiler
It's kind of interesting how many of his comments are about strategy, and usually some kind of advice on how the Republic could beat the Empire, lol.
Woops, edit: And yes, Scourge is updated
---------------

ekimmak
01.05.2013 , 11:43 PM | #186
I've got one I'm not sure about. Balmorra, Class quest, as you're planting fake drop offs, on the final one I got something from from Risha. Not sure if I clicked on her by accident, but it doesn't sound like that.

Risha: "The Senate is filled with morons to let a planet like this go."

Edit: Got a definite one for Risha, but have no idea whether it's taken or not, it's a little unclear on her Balmorra lines. Co-ordinates 480,140. I got it when I was leaving, but it probably is suppsoed to be when you're approaching the Crater Base in Gorinth Canyon.

Risha: "Look at this Imperial base. What's the word I'm thinking of... oh, right: "deathtrap.""

Edit Edit: Guess I'm a big fan of a Risha + Gunslinger combo, I have one more for her. Pretty much as soon as I touched down on the planet, she said

Risha: "Nobody mentioned Quesh was made of toxic mud. Should've worn my least-favourite boots."
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
01.06.2013 , 08:52 AM | #187
Thanks very much for the additions for Risha, she was a little sparse on comments.

I've also found yet another Vette comment *shakes head*.
Spoiler
---------------

ekimmak
02.08.2013 , 05:20 AM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Thanks very much for the additions for Risha, she was a little sparse on comments.

I've also found yet another Vette comment *shakes head*.
Spoiler
Are you really surprised she has more to say?

Well, I've found more things to say.

Risha:

Hoth:
When you're leaving Aurek Base:
Spoiler

The moment you enter the instance for The Null Cannon (the area is called the Null Cannon Installation)
Spoiler

Belsavis:
I honestly don't know how I stumbled onto this one. I was sneaking around the back way for the "A Belsavis Welcome" mission, just got to the control panel, and she says
Spoiler

The exactcoordinates are 1211,292, so may want to look into this one in cloesr detail.
There's also, in the Ancient Prison Caverns at -1972,184, when you're leaving the tunnel, and she says:
Spoiler

And after seeing how sparse the comments for T7 are, despite him being a starting companion, I've decided I'm going to play through my entire Jedi Knight arc with just him by my side. I already have two on Tatooine, and one on Alderaan.

Tatooine
This one is in the exact same location as Kira's "hand it to the SIS" comment:
Spoiler

and this one is in the overrun militia warehouse that you encounter during the Geonosian War bonus mission (I believe)
Spoiler

I can't read the all of the text for this one, so might have to go back and correct that.

Alderaan
And finally, when you enter the Organa Castle great hall, you get:
Spoiler

I have on more thing, but I'm unsure if it's something to put on this forum or not. I'll say it anyway.

For the jedi knight story mission on Tatooine, when you turn in The Shock Drum mission, and have T7-O1 with you, you get an extra little cutscene involving a jawa, T7, and an astromech shock arm. Quite fun.
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
02.08.2013 , 10:11 AM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
Are you really surprised she has more to say?
I really shouldn't be, should I?
Quote:
Belsavis:
I honestly don't know how I stumbled onto this one. I was sneaking around the back way for the "A Belsavis Welcome" mission, just got to the control panel, and she says
Spoiler

The exactcoordinates are 1211,292, so may want to look into this one in cloesr detail.
I believe that's the same location I found one of Zenith's, and I think Kabe found a Scourge one there as well. Caught me completely off guard.
Quote:
I have on more thing, but I'm unsure if it's something to put on this forum or not. I'll say it anyway.

For the jedi knight story mission on Tatooine, when you turn in The Shock Drum mission, and have T7-O1 with you, you get an extra little cutscene involving a jawa, T7, and an astromech shock arm. Quite fun.
Ok, that is awesome, lol. If I run another JK I'll have to have him out for that.

Thank you for the contributions to the list!
---------------

iamthehoyden
02.15.2013 , 10:14 PM | #190
Posting for later updates: (i.e. too tired to check these and edit stuff)
Spoiler
---------------